SASS Wire Forum

4 Weeks and Counting..... 3 WEEKS NOW!

Widder, SASS #59054

NC STATE.

Go dig out ye best attitude and sweetest smile Way. Widder and the Keisha Twins are comin to town.

Those Twins have been asking me about 'Free Cut' also and I told them I was pretty sure he would be there.

Even ask about 'Row Y'all Bonds'. It took me a couple seconds to decipher that one but I finally figured it out.

Anyhow, I hope to be there early on the 5th and getting to see everyone again.

Looks like my good TN Pard, Randy St. Eagle is comin.

And all the way from Oregon.....Key Hay. Ya might want to roll out the red carpet for KEY bacause he's planning to move to your neck of the woods soon. Somebody buy that man a fried baloney sandwich..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder....when I saw the headlines I was expectin' ya ta say only 4 more weeks until the Bunkhouse Boss let you out of the doghouse :D :D

NC STATE.

Go dig out ye best attitude and sweetest smile Way. Widder and the Keisha Twins are comin to town.

Those Twins have been asking me about 'Free Cut' also and I told them I was pretty sure he would be there.

Even ask about 'Row Y'all Bonds'. It took me a couple seconds to decipher that one but I finally figured it out.

Anyhow, I hope to be there early on the 5th and getting to see everyone again.

Looks like my good TN Pard, Randy St. Eagle is comin.

And all the way from Oregon.....Key Hay. Ya might want to roll out the red carpet for KEY bacause he's planning to move to your neck of the woods soon. Somebody buy that man a fried baloney sandwich..... ;)

..........Widder

The mailman delivered Free Cut's and Randy's Applications yesterday. Row Y'all Bonds will be back on his favorite berm doing his duties again.

Looking forward to seeing all the old and new cowboys and cowgirls. Still room, get those apps in.

JM

hmm, I do need to head for FL around then......hmmmmm

ShyAnnie,

ifn you've never been to this NC State, I will vouch that IT IS a good match setup and great venue for a Cowboy match.

I think you would enjoy it and glad you came. PLUS, you'll get to see ME again..... :)

..........Widder

Widder have a great shoot! Sure wish I could attend as well but just not in the cards. Ace

No doubt, for this weekend, the GA State is occupying alot of folks attention in these parts.

But, the NC State is only 3 weeks away now and after this weekend, alot of our attention round here will be on the NC State, as it should be.

This IS a great range. The 2 previous visits I made, in 2011 & 2012, were Shooterfastic (thats better than 'Fantastic').

A great venue as its close to the lodging and eating places.

Targets were (are) big and close, stage scenerios were top notch, AND.....some of the best and friendliest competition anywhere.

Ifn some of you Pards have been looking for a new place to visit and hang out for a few days to have a Shooterfastic time, the NC State is the place.

Safe travels.

..........Widder

Archived