SASS Wire Forum

SC State Match - Hotels

Shamrock Sadie

Stayin at the Days Inn Mauldin. Son In Law and I are splittin a room. Went thru Hotel.com $121.50 for 2 nights.

Sleeping in my own bed every night......84 miles from my house to the range...my truck gets 20 mpg. After I ciphered it up it's cheaper for the gas than the hotel stay. There is the time factor and wear and tear but I'm gonna chance it and see how it goes.

Sleeping in my own bed every night......84 miles from my house to the range...my truck gets 20 mpg. After I ciphered it up it's cheaper for the gas than the hotel stay. There is the time factor and wear and tear but I'm gonna chance it and see how it goes.

Some folks in California drive that far to work every day. ;)

Fillmore

Some folks in California drive that far to work every day. ;)

Fillmore

Yep....but some folks know better than to live that far away from work. Why I have at least a 4 minute drive from my house to the office with 3 stop lights (that's traffic lights to folks not from the South ;) ). I could take another route with no stop lights but that would add a good 2 minutes to my commute. :P:D:lol:

Anyone get into a hotel close to the range?

I'm staying at Days Inn Mauldin. 2 miles from range.

Local news reported an explosion in a room at the Quality Inn on Pleasantburg Drive near Mauldin Road this morning that left one person dead. They have not reported the cause.

Local news reported an explosion in a room at the Quality Inn on Pleasantburg Drive near Mauldin Road this morning that left one person dead. They have not reported the cause.

Ugh!

Wonderful! I'm on a non refundable reservation.

The cause of a fire and apparent explosion that killed a woman in a Greenville motel before daybreak today remains a mystery, after investigators said they found no evidence of a meth lab as had been suspected.

Sounds like someone was makin Hash oil. They use butane in the process. Since Washington state legalized pot there have been a rash of fires around Pacific Northwest that were from hash oil production.

Guess you can put the stuff in E cigs.

Ugh!

Turns out it was a student who killed a former teacher. It could have happened anywhere. Not gonna stop me from staying there. (as long as they don't give me that room!!!

Yes Key Hay it could have happened anywhere. It was NOT at your hotel in Mauldin, it was the Quality Inn on Hwy 291 in Greenville.

That's good! I wasn't too worried, I'm bringing my own (off duty) law enforcement.

Turns out it was a student who killed a former teacher. It could have happened anywhere. Not gonna stop me from staying there. (as long as they don't give me that room!!!

Don't worry. Mr. Patel will change the sheets, squirt a little Frebreeze around and it will be good as new.

Don't worry. Mr. Patel will change the sheets, squirt a little Frebreeze around and it will be good as new.

I know Mt Patel. He took a job with Nike and is teaching Lean Manufacturing in Vietnam.

Archived