SASS Wire Forum

Club Shoot Out at Lake County Pistolero's aka Spaghetti Western

Arcadia Outlaw, SASS 71385

This Saturday the Lake County Pistolero's are hosting the Club Shoot Out aka Spaghetti Western Match, I think this is the 5th year we have been hosting this match.

6 local clubs

Antelope Junction Rangers, Ghosttown gunslingers, Hernando County Regulators,Myakka Misfits,Fort White Calvary, and the Cowford Regulators all will be presenting a stage, after the match the shooters vote for their favorite stage and that club will get the Favorite Stage Award ! The proceeds will go to the 4 H Club for there shooting sports.I've seen all the stages looks like its going to be a great match as usual.

So if you can make it come on out ! AO

I'm gonna be able to make after all.

Always a great shoot and now y'all are gonna feed us too......Yeehaw!!!!

The 4H are not going to do the sit down spaghetti dinner this time because as of right now we still do not have permission to use the club house because the EGC does not have a C.O. for building yet.But the 4H will have something besides hamburgers and hotdogs , I think its meatballs subs and I think they might have some brass pickers to help out as well.

Thanks AO

YEEE HAAA

Meatball subs sound great!

Can't hardly contain my excitement.

Looking forward to shooting.

Hate them 5 Saturday months.

Seems like such a long time in between Cowboy Shooting.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Hope ya'all have a lot of fun Saturday, unfortunately I can't make it :( . This will be the first Eustis match I've missed in I can't remember how long. I will be at Ruskin Sunday thoe to hear all about it.

JEL

A lot of different stages today at the Pistoleros from the six different clubs. Fort White wins (again) the traveling Golden Boot. Thank you to all of the clubs that participated, I enjoyed the match. Thanks to the 4F Club for some good grub and target resetting.

Once again the Lake County Pistoleros put on a great show........and didn't even write any of the stages. I like it.......kind of Tom Sawyerish. ;)

Sun

A lot of different stages today at the Pistoleros from the six different clubs. Fort White wins (again) the traveling Golden Boot. Thank you to all of the clubs that participated, I enjoyed the match. Thanks to the 4F Club for some good grub and target resetting.

Once again the Lake County Pistoleros put on a great show........and didn't even write any of the stages. I like it.......kind of Tom Sawyerish. ;)

Sun

Heck yeah, I knew after the match was set it was going to be a good one.

Congratulations to Santa Fe River Stan and Shamrock Sadie for taking home Top Guns and Congrats to all the catergory winners including SunHawk for beating Kid Romeo lol in their catergory.

This match in this format has been alot of fun, can't wait for next year.

Thanks to everyone who came out, AO

There were many good stages and, yeah, FT White takes the boot.

But we all had a great time and all the clubs for around the area showed us some of their stuff.

It's shooting at its best.

Thanks to all.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Stages are set it's going to be a fun match for sure, Delta and Stan worked hard on stage 5 looks great, its even has a computer on it :wacko:

AO

We can't forget Becca Boo, the official period correct tp maker, and Hawkeye Gin, our resident Movie Director. They were a big help and it was a team effort.

Here is a link to Hawkeye's Video that played at the beginning of the stage.

The stage itself was longer than what we usually see with some speed and aiming requirements for both the rifle and pistols.

Stan

For those that are interested the period correct TP was fresh corn cobs that Becca removed the kernels from......not really that inviting.

We can't forget Becca Boo, the official period correct tp maker, and Hawkeye Gin, our resident Movie Director. They were a big help and it was a team effort.

Here is a link to Hawkeye's Video that played at the beginning of the stage.

The stage itself was longer than what we usually see with some speed and aiming requirements for both the rifle and pistols.

Stan

For those that are interested the period correct TP was fresh corn cobs that Becca removed the kernels from......not really that inviting.

SOOOO many things that come to mind with "period correct TP"....

...and yet I will left them unsaid and get to shoot another day.

:lol:

Waimea (who in his youth lived in a house for a period of time without indoor plumbing, long story.

Let's just say -- Mom weakened. :o )

Archived