SASS Wire Forum

Hey Backwater

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just how many government agencies would Noah have to deal with if he were to build the Ark today?

Kinda boggles the mind, DON't IT?? :o:unsure:

News Item: Bama Red just moved onto Schoolmarm's All Amnerican Number One Good Guy list!!

Yup! That's me, alright!

Always lookin' for an edge! Hehehehe

Just got back from the grocery! Ten pounds of sugar, forty pounds of black oil sunflower seeds, a suet block for the woodpeckers, and a bag of flour for me!! The flour is for pie crusts!!! The blackberries are ready to pick and blackberry pie is in my immediate future!! :P:wub::lol:

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder for those feeding hummingbirds.. It's time for you folks that might see frost in the next few days to shut down the feeders. The li'l fellers are likely to hang around too long and not migrate south like they should!!

This ain't gonna end well foir me.

George/Georgette ain't gonna like it.

:blink:

Think he/she will come back next year?

What will I do with all that sugar water. CAPTAIN JACK won't drink it.

You could put it in bags and freeze it! ;) Thaw it out in the spring and use it up!!

Likely George/Georgette will return next spring and bring some friends!

I ain't heard from Miss Whiskey Business in a while! Wonder how she and Bucky are doin??

Schoolmarm is letting the feeders run out now! We live about as in the middle of Tennessee as you can get east to west. We're a little north of dead center. The hummers were around last week, but I have been busy for a few days now and haven't noticed. It IS turning cooler on average now, so a little incentive to move along for the li'l fellers is a good idea!

I took our feeder in this morning. It was about 1/4 full. George/Georgette just flew by the big slider and looked in.

Almost like he/she was saying

"Hey, what did you do with breakfast, you big dummy."

Now momma is in a funk because she is going to miss the little critter when he/she goes south.

George/Gerogette has become a member of the family I guess. :lol:

Archived