SASS Wire Forum

Hey Backwater

Thank you, thank you very much!

We'll be here all weekend.

Don't forget to tip your waitresses and waiters.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, thank you very much!

We'll be here all weekend.

Don't forget to tip your waitresses and waiters.

Bama! I was informed a few years ago that they are now "servers"! You call some of them waiters or waitresses and you might not like what they do to your food!! :blink::ph34r:

It's like you don't call flight attendants "stewardesses" any more!! And those folks really get peeved when you do!! :o

And another tip is, "Stay outta' the stock market!"

I am gonna guess that would make Red the SERVEE?

Them little buggers are flitting around out there this morning.

Makes me tired just to watch. Good thing they don't have a radial

engine and a four blade prop.

Schoolmarm says that you'd better watch it with the hummingbirds. She has special plans for those of you who do harm to those little critters. And those of you who know her can attest to her malice when she's unhappy!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::o:lol:

Bama! I was informed a few years ago that they are now "servers"! You call some of them waiters or waitresses and you might not like what they do to your food!! :blink::ph34r:

HUH!

I already don't like what they do to my food! You mean they can make it worse? (Hehehe!)

Bama!!

Much worse!! And you don't wanna' know!! (no YUCK icon) :o

Tweety!! Schoolmarm says she's gonna kick your @......................... :o:lol:

Hummingbird sushi is not on your menu!!

Due to their small size, I've always found that they are ideally suited for kabobs. Alternate 'em with Roma tomatoes, chunks of onion and red and green peppers, just a dab of soy sauce and pitch 'em on the grill. Yum, yum!

Watch out, though, they can be a tad bony.

Don't say I didn't warn ya's!! She will likely see you before you see her due to her smallish stature. I suspect you will awaken to pain like most of you have never experienced and a question on your parched lips, something to the effect of "What hit me?" or "Where am I?" or a request for more morphine!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Due to their small size, I've always found that they are ideally suited for kabobs. Alternate 'em with Roma tomatoes, chunks of onion and red and green peppers, just a dab of soy sauce and pitch 'em on the grill. Yum, yum!

Watch out, though, they can be a tad bony.

There's the ticket! And wrap them in bacon to kick it up a notch!

Don't say I didn't warn ya's!! She will likely see you before you see her due to her smallish stature. I suspect you will awaken to pain like most of you have never experienced and a question on your parched lips, something to the effect of "What hit me?" or "Where am I?" or a request for more morphine!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Dishwater,

You're just tryin' to sceer me! Ms Schoolmarm knows me better! And she's nicer than you...smells better too!

Beside in the bird kingdoms, hummingbirds are recipients free government handouts. Always looking for an easy handout. And so many people enable that behavior to where some hummingbirds would starve without all them free hummingbird feeders.

Come to think of it. Hummingbird feeders are right next to animal cruelty!!

I like 'em wrapped in bacon also!

Mmmmmmm, bacon!!

Hey! It's your funeral!!

I'm just sayin'!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::o<_<

Schoolmarm is asking how many hummingbird feeders y'all want put out in your respective memories!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::o

Well, Backwater, the birds are having a great time at the watering hole. I am wondering what would happen if I put a couple of shots of Jack Daniel's or Captain Morgan in with the sugar water. Have a buzz bomb party maybe. I could serve some bug hors d’œuvre on the side.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Drunken, overstuffed, hovercraft could be an entertaining sight.

If you think they're aggressive now, think what they'd be with hangovers!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, Backwater, the birds are having a great time at the watering hole. I am wondering what would happen if I put a couple of shots of Jack Daniel's or Captain Morgan in with the sugar water. Have a buzz bomb party maybe. I could serve some bug hors d’œuvre on the side.

Whiskey does makes a good hummingbird marinade. Not sure about rum. ^_^

Whiskey does makes a good hummingbird marinade. Not sure about rum. ^_^

Now what would a devout Baptist know about spirits??? HMMMMMMMMM??? :o:rolleyes:<_<

Now what would a devout Baptist know about spirits??? HMMMMMMMMM??? :o:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<

Education about the perils of the Devil's drinks.

Know your enemy!

Or something like that.... ;)

I only use them for cooking and medicinal needs. :rolleyes:

Education about the perils of the Devil's drinks.

Know your enemy!

Or something like that.... ;)

I only use them for cooking and medicinal needs. :rolleyes:

Yeah! :rolleyes: I noticed that awful cough you seem to develop around five o'clock!! <_<:rolleyes::lol:

The beaches are sandy....

Schoolmarm loves beaches!! She might not care for messing up the beach with the carcasses of some of these varmints! :lol:

Especially feeling the tide wash the sand away around and under your feet.

I did that in Australia once, wound up with a nasty sunburn on my feet. Had a blister the size of a golf ball on top of my foot.

Archived