SASS Wire Forum

Robbery victim wants to thank Good Samaritans who came to his rescue

Subdeacon Joe

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Robbery-victim-wants-to-thank-Good-Samaritans-who-came-to-his-rescue--186572461.html

“I don’t believe in guns,” said Dorsey. “I don’t own a gun. I’m totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldn’t protect myself.”

After the robber had been shot, police say he jumped over a fence and was attacked by a German Shepherd. That attack prevented him from getting away.

Unfortunately they chased down the bad guy. That's illegal. And the guy lived. They may get some punishment for it. But considering what happened...

I hope it works out alright.

If he doesn't believe in owning a gun and learning how to protect himself, he should be expected to pay for the time, ammo, fair wear and tear on the equipment, and the services of a bodyguard at the rate of about $300.00 / hour per person and a minimum of one hour minimum...plus any legal costs, time off of his protectors for official business, and travel expenses to and from police/court appearances.

Comes to a minimum of about $2,500.00 for someone to save him from the "monsters under his bed".....or wherever.

Archived