SASS Wire Forum

Sergeant Smokepole....

• 2 weeks later...

He moved here to Washington and now goes by the alias of Sergeant Smokepot. :blush:/>/>

Oh no - he's turned hippy :D/> ...

but really, hope he is OK.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Chances are that the Sarge is on vacation.

Winter in The Peoples Republic of Chicago leave much to be desired!!!!

Ya can take that from Sarge's ole pard Tex Hewitt

Hell, I grew up in Chicago and can tell you without a doubt that Spring, Summer and Fall leave just as much to be desired. I always tell folks that I'm proud to be from Chicago ansd the farther I am from Chicago the prouder and happier I am.

Common Sarge, give us a howdy.

Bugs

Chances are that the Sarge is on vacation.

Winter in The Peoples Republic of Chicago leave much to be desired!!!!

Ya can take that from Sarge's ole pard Tex Hewitt

Hell, I grew up in Chicago and can tell you without a doubt that Spring, Summer and Fall leave just as much to be desired. I always tell folks that I'm proud to be from Chicago ansd the farther I am from Chicago the prouder and happier I am.

Common Sarge, give us a howdy.

Bugs

Howdy Boss,

Alive and well, even thu ya may have heard otherwise.

All my surgeriers have been successful and I'm fellin like a million bucks, all small bills though.

How ya doin'?

Sarge is on Facebook, I hear from him daily.

Well good...but tell that feller to come over to the Saloon and say 'Hi' would ya!

I have been busy on Facebook getting out the word for CCW and fighting the loonaticians of Chicago. My audience here is already on board but I needed to spread the word and win some minds. Got my daughter all P.O.'d at me because I named our State Senator as voting for the bill to outlaw and confiscate semi auto firearms. He's her next door neighbor.

Sorry Little Girl. This isn't about him as a neighbor. It is about him as a loonatician and being a backstabber to me. I had to tell her that this was an affront to me personally as I would be treated like a Sex Offender in the eyes of the law and I had not committed a crime to be placed in a "Special Registry for dangerous people". He voted for this after telling me that he wasn't. He turned his back on me so I will respond in kind.

I have been busy on Facebook getting out the word for CCW and fighting the loonaticians of Chicago. My audience here is already on board but I needed to spread the word and win some minds. Got my daughter all P.O.'d at me because I named our State Senator as voting for the bill to outlaw and confiscate semi auto firearms. He's her next door neighbor.

Sorry Little Girl. This isn't about him as a neighbor. It is about him as a loonatician and being a backstabber to me. I had to tell her that this was an affront to me personally as I would be treated like a Sex Offender in the eyes of the law and I had not committed a crime to be placed in a "Special Registry for dangerous people". He voted for this after telling me that he wasn't. He turned his back on me so I will respond in kind.

That turkey!

I'm OK. I'm too onery to die.....lol

Heaven don't want me and hell's afraid I'll take over....

Archived