SASS Wire Forum

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Calico Mary

I know it's a day early, but some folks might be a bit busy tomorrow, so Buick and I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving now. For those traveling to be with family and friends, stay safe! For those remaining at home, hope you have at least one other person to share this day with. We have so much to be thankful for this year:

Our troops, God Bless them!

Each other

Our two wonderful kids

Our friends (even the ones I've made in the Saloon ;) )

The cat is getting better every day

The bills are paid and there's still a little money in the bank

The Broncos are having a decent season so far

We're still relatively healthy

I could come up with more, but it's early, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, and at some point today I need to get this house cleaned :blink: So let's hear it, what are YOU thankful for this year?

I am thankful for my wife being cancer free.I am thankful for the doctor that worked on my shoulder.I am thankful for the health of my kids.I am thankful for my grandkids.I am thankful for finding SASS.I am thankful for all the friends I got to meet at shoots and all that I chat with here.God bless all the troops and May God bless the USA.May God bless you Mrs. Mary for starting this post.

I'm thankful for people like you , who remind us that we all have something to be thankful for. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Irish Tom.

Bird is in the oven,Pies on the table,ham in done,rolls are made.My kids and grandkids will be here.May God bless all of you on here.Big hugs and some kisses.Happy Thanksgiving again.Pit Bull

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful for so much, I don't really know where I would begin. Well, perhaps that is wrong, I would begin and end with my incredible family. In between would be friends, health and so much more.

Our house is filled to overflowing right now with kids and grandkids..I'm full of turkey, venison, and fixin's..And I'm content, this is the first Thanksgiving I've got to spend with my family in two years..

There's more for me to be thankful for than I could list here,suffice it to say:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, PARDS AND PARDETTES!! :D/>

Archived