SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Tres Equios!

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Congrats to my good friend Tres Equios for his first category win at an annual match! He was also 4th OVERALL!!! Tres has been only been shooting cowboy for just over a year and is coming on strong!!! I'm proud of you my friend!!!

Colt

Congrats to my good friend Tres Equios for his first category win at an annual match! He was also 4th OVERALL!!! Tres has been only been shooting cowboy for just over a year and is coming on strong!!! I'm proud of you my friend!!!

Colt

+1 :)

Ghost

Congratulations to this fine shooter. However, a group of us here haven't any idea what you're talking about with the "DOFP" reference? I've ask 3 different experienced SASS shooters what "DOFP" catagory is, or if it's an abbreviation for a club or match name somewhere. None of us have ever heard of any of the above. Could you enlighten us all please?

CPT. JACK

Congratulations to this fine shooter. However, a group of us here haven't any idea what you're talking about with the "DOFP" reference? I've ask 3 different experienced SASS shooters what "DOFP" catagory is, or if it's an abbreviation for a club or match name somewhere. None of us have ever heard of any of the above. Could you enlighten us all please?

CPT. JACK

DOFP. Defend Old Fort Parker.

A annual match to help raise money to keep Fort Parker open.

Without this match. They would not be able to make it.

Thanks Al - Sounds like a worthy cause and a good time.

CPT. JACK

Colt

I noticed this...good job...I wish I was closer I bet your methods would work for me too....Congrats Ben....im impressed

• 5 weeks later...

Archived