SASS Wire Forum

ROCKFORD REGULATORS are shootin' this Saturday

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Hey thanks for the post Gunner. We talked about doing a Outlaw match but I just want to burn some stages down or something like that.

KQ

If y'all play Outlaw count me in....gunfighter style with BP would be a hOOt.

GG

Heeee Haaa Ketchup.. I can't burn the stages down with my speed But I may catch a few things on fire with black powder.. :blush: Seeing that I'm only moveing at 1/2 the speed of light.. -_- I need to find out if I'm running on all cylinders.and if I can shoot a match with my new rifle LOL. :lol: I can't wait.. ;)

heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Last night I made some loads special for this Sat. bah ha ha ha ha. Did somebody say BP gunfighter???????? :ph34r:

Yessir...FCGF via Pale Rider is a BLAST....yeeeeee haw!

GG

I wish I could make it .

As some of you know I am a RO for my uncle Terrys CPL classes .

We Have a full class this Saturday .

I pray you all have a great shoot .

Hope to see you all soon .

Heeee Haaaa Rooster..Sorry But we'll catch ya on the trail.. :)

Heeee Haaaa Drover Dan .. I'm shooting Black Powder Saturday FCD.. ;) I'd love to shoot against ya, Kinda pick up where I left off.. :o But I don't want to be the only one in FCD.So if your not up to shoot Black powder I'll Shoot Seinor Duelist with Black powder.. :P just becouse I feel so GOOD that I already Know that I'll put a Whoopin on you :o no matter what I shoot.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

The stages were in the books (or on my flash drive to be more correct) as of last weekend. The targets and props were put into place today and some blue primer paint was applied by Drover Dan today, unfortunately the rain made it run off somewhere while we were having lunch. :lol:

Thank you hOOt, Deuce and Drover for your help at the range. I am hoping for a nice turn out on Saturday. Hope to see all that can make it at Liberty. :):)

KQ

Heeee Haaaa And a Great HUSH falls over the wire as soon as the meer Mention of Crazy Mingo will be there.. :o The Name has the same effect over Ohioans and Indianderns and I'm use to it .. :ph34r:

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa And a Great HUSH falls over the wire as soon as the meer Mention of Crazy Mingo will be there.. :o The Name has the same effect over Ohioans and Indianderns and I'm use to it .. :ph34r:

HA! AIR-HORN!!!!!!!!!!!

GG~:FlagAm:

I see that oxygen is getting back to your brain. You are back to making poor decisions.

I see that oxygen is getting back to your brain. You are back to making poor decisions.

LOL Lol lol :huh::o:):D:lol:

:D Heeee Haaa "DOOTS" My intentions were to Live'n up a Dull Post about Shooting at the town of Liberty in Rockford. :) People reading these post must think Rockford is a dull place to shoot . :huh: And its just one of the Best places to shoot in michigan.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaaa Red Beard..What did you say.. :mellow:

I have a cabin over by Stanwood. I'll have to ride over an shoot wit you folks ifin I'm ever allowed to leave Fort Wayne agin an cross the line from purgatory inta heaven (That bein the state line! HA!)

Slim

:D Heeee Haaa "DOOTS" My intentions were to Live'n up a Dull Post about Shooting at the town of Liberty in Rockford. :) People reading these post must think Rockford is a dull place to shoot . :huh: And its just one of the Best places to shoot in michigan.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaaa Red Beard..What did you say.. :mellow:

I was talking about you shooting bp.

Looks like the weather is holding up ok - a little chilly, but rain may be averted :)

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Rockford+MI+USMI0722:1:US

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa "Doots" Oh I'm sorry I thought you were talking about Me trying ta get People Stirred up..Like That Drover Feller..Usually what happens is that I get my A$$ kicked :lol: What I'm really doing is testing my New Rifle with Black Powder.. :wub: My New Jimmy Spurs 73 has worked super with smokeless powder..This will be the 1st match that I have shot it ;) I can't wait..Even though I'm only running at 1/2 the speed of light.. <_<

Heee Haaa Gunner..Thanks for the weather REPORT.. :unsure:

Heeee Haaa Red Beard ,,What did you Say :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa THANK YOU Rockford gang..Had a GREAT time at the Town of Liberty.. :D Mayor Hoot thanks for the Hospitally ;) Always a Pleasure shooting in Liberty..I did find out my Rifle runs faster than I can shoot it..Thanks to Jimmy Spurs and "Doots"..Thanks Ketchup Great Match,seen stages I never seen before. :P

Heeeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaaa THANK YOU Rockford gang..Had a GREAT time at the Town of Liberty.. :D Mayor Hoot thanks for the Hospitally ;) Always a Pleasure shooting in Liberty..I did find out my Rifle runs faster than I can shoot it..Thanks to Jimmy Spurs and "Doots"..Thanks Ketchup Great Match,seen stages I never seen before. :P

Heeeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

100%

GG

Archived