SASS Wire Forum

American Guns - Rattlesnake episode

It is supposed to be this Wednesday - June 6 - but I was checking the program descriptions [DTV] earlier today, and the show for that evening made no mention of the Texas Phenom.

Maybe it got rescheduled, or they just are not listing him as being on the show for that evening.

Do not know.

Tull

June 13th on The Discovery Channel at 8pm central time. Is the most up to date info I've seen, watch tomorrow and see if there is anyone you recognize in the promo for next weeks show.

June 13th on The Discovery Channel at 8pm central time. Is the most up to date info I've seen, watch tomorrow and see if there is anyone you recognize in the promo for next weeks show.

Yep. Think that is the latest info from Colt. June 13th.

June 13th for sure they told me today. They did some reformatting of the show so our episode was pushed back a week. I know this won't appeal to some people here but I've learned you can't please everyone. We did our best and Rattlesnake literally put BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS into this. There are parts of the show that are done for the sake of tv and to appeal to non shooters. They did paint our sport in a good light. We did our best to represent CAS well. Rattlesnake did most of the work and I'm very proud of how he did. You may see a video that you will recognize and there may be a shoot off that is 100% REAL!!!

Anyway, given all the controversy that comes at the very mention of Rattlesnake's name I probably won't reply much on the wire about the show after this. I am happy to answer any questions on email, Facebook or pm. I really appreciate all the people who support us and we will be there for you as well. I hope you like the episode!!!

Colt

Rattlesnake is a great kid ...too bad people are jealous.

Colt While I have never met you or Snake, from the comments made here on this forom he must be a young man you are very proud of. I am looking forward to seeing the show, and I am sure he will be a represenitive of our sport

that we all will be proud of.

I just met Colt and Rattlesnake in the last 8 months and I have shot with them a few times, they are great people and an asset to CAS. I am glad to know them and it is a pleasure to get to shoot with them when I can.

I just hope the TV people did a good job editing the footage and didn't muck it up. I'll be watching it!

Archived