SASS Wire Forum

Holy Terror

Guest Evil Roy

Guest Evil Roy

I don't think Comp-Tac makes cowboy gear. Randi will continue to be a loyal supporter of Mernickle leather where she and Bob designed the HT gear.

Good luck Randi

Follow your dreams; If only's suck.

12 and Pat

Don't worry Mack, I could always make folks here happy by going back to California...

Anyway, good for HT for moving forward with her career.

:FlagAm:

Sorry Phantom. We checked with Sacramento. We're closed..... But you can send your wife. :)

And Randi, best of luck in Houston.

IROT

Don't worry Mack, I could always make folks here happy by going back to California...

Lest anyone turn this in to something that it is not, It was intended as sarcasm, which rarely goes unpunished on the Wire. I have had some great times shooting with Phantom since he came to TX. He was the PM on the best clean match I ever had. That was also my wife's first match and she could not have asked for a more patient, helpful PM to make her first shoot a real treat.

Lest anyone turn this in to something that it is not, It was intended as sarcasm, which rarely goes unpunished on the Wire. I have had some great times shooting with Phantom since he came to TX. He was the PM on the best clean match I ever had. That was also my wife's first match and she could not have asked for a more patient, helpful PM to make her first shoot a real treat.

I know Mack...just funnin.

Besides, as IROT said, Sacramento has band me from California.

And again, congrats to Holy Terror!

Phantom

Archived