SASS Wire Forum

US FIREARMS RODEO

Nope. No longer made. Owner never liked making them to start with. In fact, good luck getting ANY new USFAs of any kind from anybody. Every web site from Davidson's to whoever shows 'em "out of stock" or "unavailable". Been that way for a long time now.

I'm afraid the rumor that they are concentrating on their core business of making high-end medical equipment and letting the firearms end languish may just be too true. Making guns has always been more or less a sideline.

You can still buy a new American Made Ruger ! :)

I actually got an answer to my email about 3 months ago. "They have no plans to resume production for the foreseeable future".

You may want to look at something else. The Smoke Wagon from Taylor & Co may be a pretty good choice, ask Texas Coyote how he likes the pair he got last summer.

Frenchy

Yeah , right. Good luck with that. Rex , who has been calling their number , getting no one. :angry:

They know its you on the other and don't want to answer :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ten-X of San Antonio stocks the larges supply of US Firearms in the country. His company has a long list of guns in stock.

Texas Man

Glad I bought a pair of Rodeo 45s from Long Hunter. By the time Jim had worked his magic on them those Rodeos were magnificent. And well under $700 each!

Sad to see old friends depart.

Archived