SASS Wire Forum

I had to share

I always knew I liked Target, now I have an even better reason

good one

That is a great story, and, as the blogger says, it's many times better because Target didn't try to subtly 'profit' from the inclusion. Thanks MM for posting.

Ornery Cuss

Target is anti-gun, anti-veteran, will not allow Salvation Army bell-ringers at Christmas and is owned by the French.

I am anti-Target. I would not darken their door if they were giving away their junk for free.

You appear to be someone who believes every Internet rumor or e-mail you receive. All of the above statements are FALSE! Since there seems to be an aversion to snopes, go here: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/target-viet.htm

Target is anti-gun, anti-veteran, will not allow Salvation Army bell-ringers at Christmas and is owned by the French.

I am anti-Target. I would not darken their door if they were giving away their junk for free.

they are not anti Veteran or own by the French, they are an American company

You appear to be someone who believes every Internet rumor or e-mail you receive. All of the above statements are FALSE! Since there seems to be an aversion to snopes, go here: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/target-viet.htm

You bet me Bad Hand

Just as an FYI, Target is moving into Canada. Calgary will be getting 6 new Target stores plus a Target distribution center.

Very nice.. I will shop there more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Megs..

Well, the link shows where maybe they are not rabidly anti-veteran. I do not see anywhere there where it shows they are not anti-gun. They don't even stock cartridges any more.

It was a big story locally that Target refused the Salvation Army bell-ringers to be on their property. Wal-Mart (which I am not that fond of either) won that PR battle big time in this market. Not an internet rumor.

I still ain't spendin' any of my money in a Target. Y'all do what ya want.

This post was meant to be positive on diveristy with people with special needs. I topic I deal with all the time in my line of work.

It was not meant to create a debate on what retailers are anti veteran, or anti gun or non American companies.

This post was meant to be positive on diveristy with people with special needs. I topic I deal with all the time in my line of work.

It was not meant to create a debate on what retailers are anti veteran, or anti gun or non American companies.

Whenever ya bring up the positive, the negative will seep out as well. I havent seen any proof that they are anti-gun, if and when I do i will stop going there no matter how they stand on other matters.

Well, the link shows where maybe they are not rabidly anti-veteran. I do not see anywhere there where it shows they are not anti-gun. They don't even stock cartridges any more.

It was a big story locally that Target refused the Salvation Army bell-ringers to be on their property. Wal-Mart (which I am not that fond of either) won that PR battle big time in this market. Not an internet rumor.

I still ain't spendin' any of my money in a Target. Y'all do what ya want.

Perhaps you can share with us why they are "anti gun".

Target has it's corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Not the North American headquarters, THE Headquarters!

I know many people who work at the headquarters and lots of them are veterans and hunters and are quite happy with their jobs.

Personnaly I find the bell ringing irritating also!

Archived