SASS Wire Forum

Yancey James

Daybreaker

My son Yancey James comes home Sunday. He has been working at SpaceX since July 17th. He has been doing his internship there as a Mecanicle Engineer. Check the website out at SpaceX.com

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Welcome him back for us too.

Merry Christmas,

MG & CJ

Happy days again, daddy. Have some fun with your son over the holidays. Maybe we can hit the range for some practice. I always need it.

CH

Just in time for Christmas!! Have a good'un there Pard!! :lol:

Maybe I can get him to go to a few shoots with me. He is ways coming up with something. It has been over a year since he shot a match. He may be a little rusty but he can get er' done. No brag, just fact

And we're all looking forward to seeing him too!!!! Maybe some california long hair or extra facial hair!!!! YEEEEEHAAAA !!!!!

Naw he came back just as he left. Daddy's Best Friend.

Always great to have family members home for the holidays. Hope he enjoys himself, as I suspect he will be quite busy in the days leading up to 7 Feb 2012 (if all goes well)! Really rootin' for Falcon 9/Dragon to make a great launch, rendezvous and docking with ISS!

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza! (Did I miss anybody?) Godspeed to those still inharm's way in the defense of Freedom everywhere! God Bless America! :FlagAm:

Your Pard,

Archived