SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Bella and Mose

Jackson Rose, SASS #45478

I got there late and didn't get to shoot, (some of my match guns were stolen Thanksgiving day).

Looked to me like a good time was had by all, (I really needed some party by the time I got there).

Thanks to Mose 'n' Balla and the folks at the WS#RC, (Sparta) for another great weekend.

Guest Mace Bishop

Thanks again Mose and Bella, you really put on a fun shoot. The entire shoot was dry, just like you said Bella.

Thanks again

Mace

MISS HITEM AND ME(GUNSMITH FRANK)WANT TO SAY WE NEVER SAW TO PEOPLE WORK SO HARD TO MAKE A GREAT SHOOT IN EVERY WAY FROM THE RANGE TO THE FOOD AND NEXT TO MY MOM I THINK MOSE MIGHT HAVE A IN WITH THE RAIN GODS TO.OH YEA MAY BE NEXT YEAR YOU COULD PUT ONE (OR 8) NEVADA SWEEPS OR 12345 SWEEPS JUST FOR THE ITALIANS SICILIAN SHOOTERS THE REST OF THE SHOOTER ARE ON THERE OWN ESPECIALLY THE 11YR OLDS.

Well Y'all let me Say THANKS! to all who took the chance and faced the rain demon. Yep we looked that demon right in the eye and said BRING IT!! he just tucked tail and ran away leaving us with a pretty dang nice day (for late November anyway).

We had a 100 percent chance of rain and it waited till every last shot was fired and everything was cleaned up, heck we were all inside and warm ( or warm inside thanks to MAD DOG McCoy big ol box of assorted fire waters) when the rain hit .

Thanks to all the great pards who shot thru on Friday and then came back to make sure we had plenty of help to ensure we finished early on Saturday.

The "TURKEY TROT" is destined to become a hall of fame team match but I think we will remove the GRAVEL FLOP from the required skills portion of the competition.

Congrats to Miss Hitem on her overall Ladies win and to Shell Stuffer for being the top shooter ,top turkey ,top gravel flopper, top rifle , and top baked turkey hat wearer.

We are Thankful for all our friends and this great sport to share with them.

The real winners are gonna be all the kids on Christmas day when they see the TRUCK LOAD of toys you all gave them .

Thanks Again and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

MOSE

Let me add my thanks to Mose and Bella for the good times. We may have been a small group but we were determined to have a great shoot.

I also want to add my thanks to the group that took the shoot through on Friday (worring about the weather) and then came back and ran the stages for us. We shot 8 stages in about 4 hours with a posse of 11. Dang it was fun.

Thanks to everyone who took care of this Tennessee boy with rides and company on the range. See everyone down the road.

Mose I sure like those clays from the hip. It suprises everyone when you hit them. :rolleyes:

Archived