SASS Wire Forum

Colt Faro is a Fine Fellow

Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494

My ol pappy used to say before he left this world;

"It's mind over matter son, and I don't mind and it don't matter."

There will be nothing more gained for anyone one by continuing this topic.

The only logic that applies to this thread is, "Never wrestle with a pig. You'll just get dirty and the pig will enjoy it."

NOW SOMEBODY DELETE THIS GARBAGE.

I have a major problem with Colt Faro also.

Hes not my dad.

I want new guns and leather and chinks!!!!!!!!

I'm available for adoption if needed.

Colt and rattelsnake are good people.

God will sort em out.

DC

I don't have a dog in this fight, but have known both of these fellers for years. Don't now or never had a problem with either if em. JUst a thought but maybe Mr. Hand was taking off on Colt's remark over in the saloon about borrowing a handicap placard to go to the gunshow.----------- "One more request, can I borrow a handicap sticker from someone? Shhhhhhh, Lol......Joking of course."

I don't have a dog in this fight, but have known both of these fellers for years. Don't now or never had a problem with either if em. JUst a thought but maybe Mr. Hand was taking off on Colt's remark over in the saloon about borrowing a handicap placard to go to the gunshow.----------- "One more request, can I borrow a handicap sticker from someone? Shhhhhhh, Lol......Joking of course."

Check the timing, Colt made that remark well after the whole brew haha above started.

This will be my last post, I know what I saw, I have no reason to lie, handicapped parking is a pet peeve of mine. I'll leave all you naysayers and enablers with this thought. In all these posts Colt has never denied my accusation, has he?

This will be my last post, I know what I saw, I have no reason to lie, handicapped parking is a pet peeve of mine. I'll leave all you naysayers and enablers with this thought. In all these posts Colt has never denied my accusation, has he?

Now don't go away mad.......

JUST GO THE HE11 AWAY....... ;)

You got some serious issues there :rolleyes:

LG

I NEVER parked in a handicap place to my knowledge anyway. Do you have a picture or video? what was I driving etc?

Oh wait a second I did last night!!! LOL I got video to prove it! LOL

I'm so glad I have a good sense of humor but I do think enough is enough this thread should be pulled.

Colt

Let's see if your sense of humor allows you to enjoy this email from one of your supporters.

If and when he did park in a handicap parking so what the sass wire is not the place to correct him he is a top hand I have shot with both of them and they are top hands all the way and you are a number one a-- hole .BASED ON THE SASS WIRE

I well defend the AMERICAN way and good people any time I can .by the way most of the (POOR ME I AM SICK) with stickers in their windshields get around better then I do .

YOU WELL PAY UP

Joy Boy

I agree, pull this thread........Colt and Rattlesnake are fine people and this is the wrong way to address an issue. Bad Hand, if you have a complaint talk with Colt in private at one of the future matches.

Ok we already know Bad Hand lies because he said he wasn't going to post anymore. Oh well I guess we can really see him for who he is now!

As for my sense of humor with regards to Joe Boy, it's not my sense of humor that's comes into play here it's my sense of pride in having such an amazing supporting friend!!!! Thank you Joe Boy for supporting us and thank you to everyone else as well.

There's only one thing that really bothers me. I just wish I knew where this handicap spot is that I supposedly parked in. I just don't get why this has become such a big deal.

The best way to kill a thread is to stop responding & let it slip down the line......I konw, this is a response too but hasn't been said yet. Give it a try. ;)

PS, from a newby, hope to meet all of you in the near future!!

Archived