SASS Wire Forum

USMC Green...

Deja Vous

Many nights when I am cold I now put on my warms up in olive green with the USMC printed in black on them. Last year I helped out a friend with a shoot with his school... he is a marine.. and he gave me the warms ups as a gift.. While he and his wife were all the "warm up" I really needed... I do love my sweats... I had to put them in hot water to get them down to my size.. tall and skinny.. lol... But man are they warm.... So, what do you wear to stay warm in the winter..

Be good Grizz, be good.....

Sweat pants and a zip up hooded sweat jacket, need to get a new one, the zipper broke on the one I have now, works fine as long as you don't need to zip it.

I do have some nice sweaters, but don't wear them unless I'm dressing up a bit, I don't like anything snug around my neck, and they make me too hot much of the time.

Standard jersey-grey sweats :)

old navy? Lol.. I try on a tee shirt there and if I like it I ask for - in different colors to complete my wardrobe.. lol

Flannel shirts and heavy socks, and jeans.

No shoes.

BMCS are you one of those barefoot shooters? lol

old navy? Lol.. I try on a tee shirt there and if I like it I ask for - in different colors to complete my wardrobe.. lol

Never been in Ol' Navy,

Git mah sweats frem the french bowteak,

..... Jaycee Penne :lol:

Be good Grizz, be good.....

Sweat pants and a zip up hooded sweat jacket, need to get a new one, the zipper broke on the one I have now, works fine as long as you don't need to zip it.

I do have some nice sweaters, but don't wear them unless I'm dressing up a bit, I don't like anything snug around my neck, and they make me too hot much of the time.

Darn I was so hoping you would not be good.. lol... A HOODIE??? REALLY??? lol I can relate.. I like V-necks.. I find higher necks bother me. and the turtle necks make me check my pulse often.. lol... I guess I have deep seated issues.. lol

Bourbon.

Oh, by the glass, the bottle, or do you soak in it? lol

Never been in Ol' Navy,

Git mah sweats frem the french bowteak,

..... Jaycee Penne :lol:

At first I thought it was TARGET.. lol.... Ole Navy is so cheap.. like tees for or 10 bucks... but I did find a place called H&M here that has a 70% off DEJA rack.. lol... I bought a great pair of blueberry sweat bottoms.. that I love for 2.50 lol... Cheap is the blood in my veins.. lol

Darn I was so hoping you would not be good.. lol... A HOODIE??? REALLY??? lol I can relate.. I like V-necks.. I find higher necks bother me. and the turtle necks make me check my pulse often.. lol... I guess I have deep seated issues.. lol

OK, you asked for it....

I'm so hot that I wear nothing at all in the winter and still stay warm!

In reality, that hooded zipper sweat jacket is my standard winter wear, it's pretty much the only jacket or coat I wear all winter, below freezing or not.

Except maybe at a match when it's really cold outside, I'll wear my wool poncho.

Oh, by the glass, the bottle, or do you soak in it? lol

Just a shot in the coffee...

...and long johns, flannel shirt, thermal socks, vest, down jacket, hat, hood, wool scarf, ski mask, goggles, gloves, insulated boots,

Then I start up the snow thrower. ;)

for around the house, jeans, maybe socks, long sleeved cotton shirt.

Going out, add wool socks (maybe), shoes or boots, vest, a jacket of some sort (maybe). It doesn't get real cold here. Gotten some nights in the upper teens with days in the 40s. Not too bad.

Oh, and I'll start making stews, split pea soup, and the like. And break out the espresso and have that and steamed milk in with my coffee. Also the cakes of Mexican chocolate for hot chocolate. Or to break up in the steamed milk for a fru-fru coffee mocha.

I'm retarded, don't need no steenkin shoes.

lol.. So are you saying your fishing boat does not allow shoes on its deck? lol

for around the house, jeans, maybe socks, long sleeved cotton shirt.

Going out, add wool socks (maybe), shoes or boots, vest, a jacket of some sort (maybe). It doesn't get real cold here. Gotten some nights in the upper teens with days in the 40s. Not too bad.

Oh, and I'll start making stews, split pea soup, and the like. And break out the espresso and have that and steamed milk in with my coffee. Also the cakes of Mexican chocolate for hot chocolate. Or to break up in the steamed milk for a fru-fru coffee mocha.

Subs.. did I mention 80 degrees is chilly? lol... And tea and cocoa are sounding good to me? lol.l

OK, you asked for it....

I'm so hot that I wear nothing at all in the winter and still stay warm!

In reality, that hooded zipper sweat jacket is my standard winter wear, it's pretty much the only jacket or coat I wear all winter, below freezing or not.

Except maybe at a match when it's really cold outside, I'll wear my wool poncho.

okay I did ask for it.. lol.. in the summer yeah boy .. a sheet and a fan and that is all I need.. but the winter?? REEAAAA LY?? lol... I like flannel sheets.. and a nice pair of legs around me.. Rat legs.. lol I get very cold.... but I do "cowboy up:" as they say".. I try to not complain cuz I know being hot is much worse..

Just a shot in the coffee...

...and long johns, flannel shirt, thermal socks, vest, down jacket, hat, hood, wool scarf, ski mask, goggles, gloves, insulated boots,

Then I start up the snow thrower. ;)

you are tooooo funny,.,.. Oh my gosh.. I love my long johns. and wool sheets... I buy stuff to wear to the gym and end up wearing it under my shooting dresses in the winter.. lol... Being think is not warm.. believe me.. ... to night I went to my eye doctor for contacts. I hate to have surgery so I buy contacts.. lol.. Anyhow it was cold in his office and I commented on it.. And he tole me to put "some meat on my bones"... Gosh... really?? lol... Sorry.. but the scarf, hat, boots, and flannel sheets work for me... I am what I am and I am what I have always been... is what I told him with a simple smile..

Arkansas State Red Wolves Hoodie, until my son-in-law starts coaching baseball at another school. In previous winters I've worn Rockford College Sweats, Winthrop College Sweats, Lander College Sweats, Austin Pay Sweats, and a couple of Green Bay Packers Sweats.I'm loyal to whatever school employs my son-in-law. The Packers are a constant

Bugs

Subs.. did I mention 80 degrees is chilly? lol... And tea and cocoa are sounding good to me? lol.l

I know a few people like that. Anything under about 70 and they put a sweater on. Down to about 65 shorts and light weight short sleeved shirts are fine. Below that and jeans are called for. Gets down to 60 and I start thinking about a long sleeved shirt. Unless it is damp and/or windy.

around the house, I wears shorts, tshirt no shoesor socks. If I get cold throw on an old flannel shirt.

out,

well you have seen me. (when it gets cold, maybe a pea coat, one of several leather jackets or one of a couple of levi jackets.

I tend to be warm blooded too.

curley

Now that would not be a pretty sight!

you are tooooo funny,.,.. Oh my gosh.. I love my long johns. and wool sheets... I buy stuff to wear to the gym and end up wearing it under my shooting dresses in the winter..

Yup! Lorrie is 5'5" and 120 pounds and has a 40" waist when the weather gets near freezing.

Archived