SASS Wire Forum

Illowa Irregulars Fall Roundup -- thanks!

Oddnews SASS# 24779

Just a big thank you to Trader Dave, T.A. Spurs and the rest of the Illowa Irregulars for setting up a great two-day shoot with the Fall Roundup.

Even with Sunday's rain, I wouldn't have missed it. Thanks guys!

2 day match??? :blink: It's a Great.. 3 day match..

side match Friday is, ta my thinkin' one of the greatest parts of the match...

Never miss sidematch day...

Thanks to all who put on this great shoot.. the Illowa Irregulars Cowboys of Milan..

Posse 9 Rocked... :lol:

Turkey Legs was a great Posse leader..

Rance <_< n' Lacey

Thinkin' I hoped I spelt their name right :blush:

gotta spell it 5 different ways til it kinda looks right..

We had the best time on Posse 4! Partner showed why he deserved his new Regulator badge as a grerat posse leader.

Milan Fall Roundup gets better every year! Sure looking forward to the next one.

CR & DD

The Illiowa Irregulators put on a great THREE day shoot :rolleyes: Thanks to all the people that worked their butts off to make it so.

Cowboy Rick you are right about posse 4. They kicked some butt at the banquet night games too! Who says you can't win a caddy in Cowboy shootin'? JR Rider did it.

Congrats to Partner and Partner's Partner on their new Regulator status.

Great bunch of folks to shoot with.

Whiskey

Dry Fire and myself also had an awesome time at this match! Great Stages - Great Food (think I should start a diet today) and as always Great pards to share the experience with! T.A, Shamrock, and the rest of the Irregulars, thanks for putting on one heck of a shoot!

TL B)

Yep, Great stages, great pards to shoot with, great food, great time. Hardly noticed the rain at all. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to all who did the set up and worked the side matches. MCM

Archived