SASS Wire Forum

If I was on TopShot....

Pulp, SASS#28319

He stunk it up to be sure, and got on the offensive early to divert attention from himself.

Tactically a good move on his part, not one I would make knowing I'd just shot so poorly in something that I considered my strength.

...I think I'd just go ahead and shoot that lyin' redheaded kid. He hit two of 10 in the shotgun contest, then claimed he hit 5 of 10, and blamed the others for their loss. <_<

Are you talking about the redhead that is a shotgun shooter that miss almost all his targets?

Haven't see it this year.

maybe that's a good thing. ;)

This is the first year I've watched when they originally air, I could never get past all the 'drama' the producers inject into things. Guess I've learned to overlook is better now.

And, there ain't nothing else on Tuesday nights worth watching on TV.

If I were on topshoot.... it would be a program to watch,,.lol Because I can totally mess anything up.. lol

Red only hit two out of the first ten, but must have done better without being shown, cuz he had 4 or 5 hits when they showed the summery. Still he sucked on what should have been an easy shot for anyone with any experience. And yes, I think I could have done better. My wife watched it with me last night and thought CAS's should do well cuz we use different guns and targets all the time. I told her she should try out.

Cash

Red only hit two out of the first ten, but must have done better without being shown, cuz he had 4 or 5 hits when they showed the summery. Still he sucked on what should have been an easy shot for anyone with any experience. And yes, I think I could have done better. My wife watched it with me last night and thought CAS's should do well cuz we use different guns and targets all the time. I told her she should try out.

Cash

that's probably why they will not use any ground shooters from CAS. I think some of our average shooter could smoke those champs.

It amazes me that they don't try to game the stages more. On that rack of bottles I totally would have started at the bottom and gone up letting the recoil bring the barrel up close to the next target. One or two guys seemed to do that, but others seemed to just be shooting wildly all over the place.

Reloads is something else, on the elimination, they both seemed to wait until it was empty and went to slide lock, I'd have been counting shots and tried to reload just before empty or when I had a lull.

One other thing, what is up with each of them carrying a backpack around everywhere? I know what we see is just a glimpse of what it takes to film the show, maybe they have to carry lunch and water and rain gear, but even at the elimination rnage where it's a fairly short deal, they all have the big packs.

I sure am glad I'm not the one who has to clean up all the glass and plates and such that they break on that show.

Haven't see it this year.

maybe that's a good thing. ;)

I'm with Bob, season 2 really soured me on the show. I quickly tired of the sophomoric fraternity mentality of the shooters, and the show more resembled Survivor or Biggest Loser. In reality, to determine the true top shot all shooters should remain in the house and a end cumulative score would then accurately determine the winner. ;)

BSD

He stunk it up to be sure, and got on the offensive early to divert attention from himself.

Tactically a good move on his part

A page right out of Obama's re-election book.

Red's alota bark and no bite. The self appointed "leader" of the blue team is a pain also. The blue teams "drill sergeant" yelling during the shotgun training was annoying. I don't want to hear the belly aching about who did what, I just want to see a good shooting competition.

Last night's elimination round was GREAT

TF

Archived