SASS Wire Forum

Osh Gosh "Oh $h*+

Given the issue of a crash, the good fortune that the pilot escaped apparently unharmed, and nobody or collateral property was damaged, I would say it turned out rather well. But it only serves to reinforce my conviction that God did not intend for man to fly. Had He done so, He would have provided the means to do so.

Given what He did provide us with, and the number of people that inhabit the earth, we seem to be doing a pretty good job of mastering them.

JMHO

Given the issue of a crash, the good fortune that the pilot escaped apparently unharmed, and nobody or collateral property was damaged, I would say it turned out rather well. But it only serves to reinforce my conviction that God did not intend for man to fly. Had He done so, He would have provided the means to do so.

Given what He did provide us with, and the number of people that inhabit the earth, we seem to be doing a pretty good job of mastering them.

JMHO

He did, BMC, when He gave us the intellect and curiosity to investigate and experiment.

Opposable thumbs don't hurt either.

Sadly, they have already taken it out ours.

I would have been squealing like the wimp that I am.

I don't mind paying for something like that.

I have issues with a LOT of other stuff.

Shutting up now.

Archived