Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subdeacon Joe

A Rabbi Walks Into A Gun Store....

Recommended Posts

As a Jew, I can say that some Jews are against firearms, and some are in favor of them—as likeunto variation in any group. Just think: Israelis surrounded by groups who want them gone, yet surviving for decades.....

 

The Mossad, like the CIA in the U.S., are one of the best intelligence agencies in the world. :)

 

AJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think: Israelis surrounded by groups who want them gone, yet surviving for decades.....

 

The Mossad, like the CIA in the U.S., are one of the best intelligence agencies in the world. :)

 

 

AJ,

 

If you haven't read any Daniel Silva novels, I can promise you will not be dissapointed, if you like the Le Carre-type 'intelligence' novels :ph34r: . The stories are primarily about how the Mossad tries to guarantee the survival of the Jewish state.

 

Ornery (who's just sorry he's read them all) Cuss (But I believe a new one is imminent!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AJ,

 

If you haven't read any Daniel Silva novels, I can promise you will not be dissapointed, if you like the Le Carre-type 'intelligence' novels :ph34r: . The stories are primarily about how the Mossad tries to guarantee the survival of the Jewish state.

 

Ornery (who's just sorry he's read them all) Cuss (But I believe a new one is imminent!)

I haven't read them, yet, so thank you for the tip. I've been kind of busy for a while, and will remain so for a while. But when I get time, I'd love to read them.

 

AJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Israel requires 2 yrs military service as far as I know, and one would deduce there is a firearms experience in there somewhere. Most of my Israeli [TelAviv] customers interact with me in a "combat ready" attitude--me,,,the one who makes sure their child gets every BREATH on time--as if I was going to do something to sabotage them. Never understood why in such a docile environment as swim lessons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Jewish history throughout the ages I fail to understand how ANY Jew, American or any other, can possibly be anti-gun, anti-self defense, or in any way soft towards any tyranny or oppression on this planet.

 

And still, a large percentage of them on this country are anti-gun, liberal leaning, pacifists.

 

Go figure. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Jewish history throughout the ages I fail to understand how ANY Jew, American or any other, can possibly be anti-gun, anti-self defense, or in any way soft towards any tyranny or oppression on this planet.

 

And still, a large percentage of them on this country are anti-gun, liberal leaning, pacifists.

 

Go figure. :unsure:

 

And if you look at the powerful and well finance anti-civil rights lobby here in CA you find people like Diane Feinstein, Paul Koretz, Mark Leno, Michael Feuer, and Lloyd Levine, just for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Jewish history throughout the ages I fail to understand how ANY Jew, American or any other, can possibly be anti-gun, anti-self defense, or in any way soft towards any tyranny or oppression on this planet.

 

And still, a large percentage of them on this country are anti-gun, liberal leaning, pacifists.

 

Go figure. :unsure:

 

I guess because here, there's someone else to do it for them. In Israel, there isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being a Jew, but one that is a serious student of History, I applaud the mentality of "NEVER AGAIN".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Jew, I can say that some Jews are against firearms, and some are in favor of them—as likeunto variation in any group. Just think: Israelis surrounded by groups who want them gone, yet surviving for decades.....

 

The Mossad, like the CIA in the U.S., are one of the best intelligence agencies in the world. :)

 

AJ

 

as a Christian just know we have your back! ~ always..

 

God bless our Israeli brothers and sisters.

 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen to that.GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Jewish history throughout the ages I fail to understand how ANY Jew, American or any other, can possibly be anti-gun, anti-self defense, or in any way soft towards any tyranny or oppression on this planet.

 

And still, a large percentage of them on this country are anti-gun, liberal leaning, pacifists.

 

Go figure. :unsure:

 

 

Being a jew by marrage for 35 years now and my daughter being a jew I can honestly say 75% of the jews I know are just fine with guns ....and the other 25% are starting to think right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as a Christian just know we have your back! ~ always..

 

God bless our Israeli brothers and sisters.

 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

:)^_^

 

It's mutual!

 

AJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a jew by marrage for 35 years now and my daughter being a jew I can honestly say 75% of the jews I know are just fine with guns ....and the other 25% are starting to think right

You know, it seems that 20 years ago there was a great (rather) national anti-gun hoopla, but the climate feels differently today. I think more and more people are feeling that it's something that's not only part of our culture, but that it's a technology we can largely live with. Most people are responsible with them, like they are with their cars. Some fools aren't. But the thing can be used for good, and that outweighs... Like that. :)

 

I know it's not perfect. But it seems better than it was 20 years ago.

 

AJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.