SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOY dinner at EoT.....

Ghost, SASS #50125

Who would be interested? Classic Cowboys/Cowgirls and their close friends and family are welcome. We'll get to know each other better and have a good evening meal together and maybe a drink and maybe share a story or two.

Ghost

I think there is a mexican restaurant in Moriarty that is owned by a SASS supporter. I will let everyone know.

Ghost

Hey, Ghost, would someone who's planning on switching to Classic after EoT be welcome? (I'm not about to switch categories, guns, calibers, etc. right before EoT!)

I'm "IN"... let me know the where/when. Lazurus Longshot, we are a big- minded welcoming group intent on expanding the great category of Classic Cowboy everywhere and every way it can be done. Please accept this note as a personal invitation to attend. Bring a friend, too.

Been to one of these shindigs Ghost put on and I brought the whole family!!!!!!!

All of us had a great time!!

Don't miss this one boys!

Vance (one of the magnificent 7) Montana :FlagAm:

Please include our family:

Dawson Dugan, Classic Cowboy

Crazy Clara Bell, Classic Cowgirl and the two kids, Pixie Powder and Cowboy Clay

We are local, so if you need help setting the dinner up (reservations) or a place, please let me know.

Cindy.guest@hotmail.com

Let us know when and where and we'll be there!

Dawson Dugan Gang!

I'm "IN"... let me know the where/when. Lazurus Longshot, we are a big- minded welcoming group intent on expanding the great category of Classic Cowboy everywhere and every way it can be done. Please accept this note as a personal invitation to attend. Bring a friend, too.

+1 for Laz & Lori!

Ghost

Please include our family:

Dawson Dugan, Classic Cowboy

Crazy Clara Bell, Classic Cowgirl and the two kids, Pixie Powder and Cowboy Clay

We are local, so if you need help setting the dinner up (reservations) or a place, please let me know.

Cindy.guest@hotmail.com

Let us know when and where and we'll be there!

Dawson Dugan Gang!

Thanks Dawson. I will e-mail now.

Ghost

Ghost, sure wish we could make it.

More in a while

We're going to miss ya Partner! Maybe next year. Folks, T-Bone is one of the Magnificent 7 and the 2010 recipient of the CLASSIC COWBOY SHOOTIST AWARD. The board will be looking for the 2011 Award winning Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl later this year.

Ghost

Let me know when and where, I think I can be there. Thanks Ghost

Shotglass, I'm so happy you can make it! And, of course TJD, Gunfighter.

Ghost

My prediction is Solicitor General will be your new World Champion...... and my vote for the 2011 Classic shootist of the year award... Just a prediction !!!!! Ghost you and Bro King will place in the top in the top 5 and Dragon hill Dave will show. My brother Ten High is gonna give yall a run for the money and vance will buckel this year... Good luck to all and I will see you down the trail... Classic Cowboy Rules and stays as the top catagory of EOT..... T-Bone Dooley.....

PS> sorry I if I left someone out I've been drinking.....I'll be shooting Classic Cowboy till I die......

Ghost, put me on the list and Amber Ale too. May have to cancel if the dog starts acting up, but should be able to make this. Let us know where.

Thanks, Garrison Joe

We still want to come leaving home on 6/16/11 pleas let me know where the place is and time also need adders for [GPS ] my e mail is [ Gunrunnerj@gmail.com ] Thank You Gunrunner Joe CC :FlagAm:

We still want to come leaving home on 6/16/11 pleas let me know where the place is and time also need adders for [GPS ] my e mail is [ Gunrunnerj@gmail.com ] Thank You Gunrunner Joe CC :FlagAm:

Will do Gunrunner. I'm still waiting to hear from the Dawsons about a place to have this shindig.

Ghost

I now see the plan!!!

This dinner is before the Main Match, be careful what you eat before the match! :blink:

What, ruffies in the drinks? Naw, couldn't happen in Albuquerque area! http://www.koat.com/...107/detail.html

Oops.

Sounds like the old Montezuma's Revenge trick.

Good luck, GJ

I now see the plan!!!

This dinner is before the Main Match, be careful what you eat before the match! :blink:

Jack, go back to work!! :angry:

Ghost :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My prediction is Solicitor General will be your new World Champion...... and my vote for the 2011 Classic shootist of the year award... Just a prediction !!!!! Ghost you and Bro King will place in the top in the top 5 and Dragon hill Dave will show. My brother Ten High is gonna give yall a run for the money and vance will buckel this year... Good luck to all and I will see you down the trail... Classic Cowboy Rules and stays as the top catagory of EOT..... T-Bone Dooley.....

PS> sorry I if I left someone out I've been drinking.....I'll be shooting Classic Cowboy till I die......

Thanks for the nod TBone, I wish I was shooting this year, it really sucks to be a grown up. I will however keep the beer flowing in the Belle Union.

You're right, Classic Cowboy is the only way to shoot!!!

Ten High

HI Ghost,

We did not get the email from you.

Please send to both cindy.guest@hotmail.com and cguest@lrri.org and I will work the place and time out with you.

Dawson Dugan's wife Crazy Clara Bell.

Ten High,

We would love to have you there as well. You are a Classic Cowboy even though your not shooting and it's been a while since we've seen you!

HI Ghost,

We did not get the email from you.

Please send to both cindy.guest@hotmail.com and cguest@lrri.org and I will work the place and time out with you.

Dawson Dugan's wife Crazy Clara Bell.

Ten High,

We would love to have you there as well. You are a Classic Cowboy even though your not shooting and it's been a while since we've seen you!

Will do Crazy Clara Bell.

And Ten High....Come on down!

Ghost

Awhhhhhh Ghost darlin, what a grand idea. Although I shoot Funfighter, I am a cowgirl and I am a classic!! :D I'll be cutting hair. -_- otherwise.....

Ya gotta eat some time Miss Rocky and you're welcome to join us. Who knows, ya might wanta give them CLASSIC COWGIRLS some competition.

Ghost

Hi Classic Cowboy’s/Cowgirl’s,

I have volunteered to help Ghost set up the Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl dinner for Wednesday at 6:00 pm. Dinner will be at Papa Felipe’s Mexican restaurant. It has a variety of food as well as a full bar. I have made reservations and look forward to meeting you and your families then.

Here is a link to the directions on and around Founders Ranch where EOT is. Moriarty and Edgewood are East, Albuquerque is West. Says 22 miles to the west, but is all freeway and a quick drive.

http://www.sassnet.com/EoT/lodging.php

Papa Felipe’s address and phone number in case you get lost.

Phone: (505) 292-8877

Albuquerque, New Mexico,

87112-2303

Here is a link to Mapquest that shows directions in text and on a map to the restaurant.

http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Albuquerque&1s=NM&1y=US&1l=35.0844&1g=-106.650597&1v=CITY&2pn=Papa+Felipe's+Mexican+Restaurant&2c=Albuquerque&2s=NM&2a=9800+Menaul+Blvd+NE&2z=87112&2y=US&2l=35.10885&2g=-106.53172&2v=ADDRESS&2id=10568636#mqPgSt3

Here is a link to the restaurant as well as the menu. You can see that they even offer Hamburgers for those of you afraid of Montezuma’s Revenge and Ten High put it.

http://papafelipes.com

Thank, and I am so excited to meet all the Classic Cowboys/Cowgirls from around the nation. Please email me at cindy.guest@hotmail.com or cguest@lrri.org if you have any questions or concerns.

See you soon.

Crazy Clara Bell and Dawson Dugan

Hi Classic Cowboy’s/Cowgirl’s,

I have volunteered to help Ghost set up the Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl dinner for Wednesday at 6:00 pm. Dinner will be at Papa Felipe’s Mexican restaurant. It has a variety of food as well as a full bar. I have made reservations and look forward to meeting you and your families then.

Here is a link to the directions on and around Founders Ranch where EOT is. Moriarty and Edgewood are East, Albuquerque is West. Says 22 miles to the west, but is all freeway and a quick drive.

http://www.sassnet.com/EoT/lodging.php

Papa Felipe’s address and phone number in case you get lost.

Phone: (505) 292-8877

Albuquerque, New Mexico,

87112-2303

Here is a link to Mapquest that shows directions in text and on a map to the restaurant.

http://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Albuquerque&1s=NM&1y=US&1l=35.0844&1g=-106.650597&1v=CITY&2pn=Papa+Felipe's+Mexican+Restaurant&2c=Albuquerque&2s=NM&2a=9800+Menaul+Blvd+NE&2z=87112&2y=US&2l=35.10885&2g=-106.53172&2v=ADDRESS&2id=10568636#mqPgSt3

Here is a link to the restaurant as well as the menu. You can see that they even offer Hamburgers for those of you afraid of Montezuma’s Revenge and Ten High put it.

http://papafelipes.com

Thank, and I am so excited to meet all the Classic Cowboys/Cowgirls from around the nation. Please email me at cindy.guest@hotmail.com or cguest@lrri.org if you have any questions or concerns.

See you soon.

Crazy Clara Bell and Dawson Dugan

Crazy Clara and Dawson Dugan, thanks so much for your help. Folks, that is why we call them CLASSIC COWBOYS/COWGIRLS!

We'll see ya at Papa Felipe's.

Ghost

Thanks for the invite Ghost, I would be there for sure but after I get of work and get cleaned up it will be time for me to head out to the Ranch and get the bar set up for opening ceremony's. You'll enjoy the Restaurant. I'll catch up with you all during the week and mark me down for the next dinner!!

Your Pard

Ten High

Thanks for the invite Ghost, I would be there for sure but after I get of work and get cleaned up it will be time for me to head out to the Ranch and get the bar set up for opening ceremony's. You'll enjoy the Restaurant. I'll catch up with you all during the week and mark me down for the next dinner!!

Your Pard

Ten High

I understand Pardner. Next dinner for sure. I'll see ya at the Ranch Bar in the Belle Union.

Ghost

Guest talon macleod 29883
:FlagAm:B) I shot for the first time with the current southeastern CC Champ Persuader . I shot many ,many times with Macon Rounds four time duelist world champ any Easy Rider gunfighter world champ both retired .In my opinion from behind the timer ,I may have seen last Sat. and Sun thefastest right hand I have ever timed. In addition a quiet ,great guy.A hard worker and I hope the future we will call each other friends. I think he will come in at or near the top. Good luck Persuader and also Risin Outlaw in Duelist. Talon Macleod #29883

Ok, yall watch out for Mose Spencer a new CC shooter this year. He has been shooting very well and I predict he will be in the top 10. Wish I could make it BUT Ringo and myself are working on a chain gang in East Texas re-building our hiways. Good luck to all the Classic Cowboys.. T-Bone

Well folks, I've got the covered wagon loaded and ready for an early "Wagon Ho" Friday morning. We will check the Wire from time to time and expect to arrive at EoT sometime Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing some good friends.

Ghost

Archived