SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOY dinner at EoT.....

Ghost, SASS #50125

Solicitor General will be shooting but he did break his hand about two months ago so he might have a tough time. I notice that Lefty Henderson is not on the list so the field could be wide open. And fortuately for all CC I'm not shooting Classic Cowboy this year. :)

Please. This post is about dinner, not about who beats who. Thanks.

The dinner is set for Wednesday, the 22nd at 6pm at Papa Felipe's. See Crazy Cara Bell's post for the address. Wear your cowboy duds. We will try to be finished in time to attend the Opening Ceremonies starting on the ranch at 7:30-9pm.

Thanks,

Ghost

P.S.-Spread the word.

Sorry Ghost, just trying to live EOT 2011 through the computer.. Ya'll let us folks know how thing turn out..... We'll be waiting on the side of the road ---somewhere in Texas.....!!!!!..... T-Bone

Will do T-Bone. We miss ya. Watch out for roadkill.

Ghost

The Wednesday CLASSIC COWBOY dinner get-to-gether is at:

PAPA FILIPE'S

9800 Menaul Blvd.

Albuquerque

505-292-8877

We will try to start eating at 6pm and be at the openning SASS Ceremony at 7:30p.

Ghost

PS: Pass the word.

The Little Lady and I will be checking into our room in Albuquerque early (hopefully) Wed..We're going to try and make the dinner..Classic Cowboy duds I presume?

The Little Lady and I will be checking into our room in Albuquerque early (hopefully) Wed..We're going to try and make the dinner..Classic Cowboy duds I presume?

Yup.

Ghost

The CLASSIC COWBOY dinner was a great success!!! Thanks to Crazy Clara Bell and family for making all the arrangements. The food and service was great! (Beef fajitas for me). Brother King (President of our Shootist Award Program)and friend, Dragon Hill Dave (Treasurer), and the following were present:

Dawson Dugan

Pixie Power

Cowboy Clay

Solicitor General and Son

Stony Corbett

Garrison Joe

Amber Ale

Joe LaFives

Doc Cherokee

Little Lady

We had a great time getting to know one another! The restuarant patrons were "all smiles" seeing all the "cowboys" in costume!! I can't help to think that SASS was very well represented.

By the way, I asked Solicitor General if he was "Willin'". He answered, "Yes, I am."

Ghost

(who loves CLASSIC COWBOY)

Anybody sick yet??? :rolleyes:

I'm jealous 'cause I'm not there!!

No body got sick, Jack.

Have a good day.

Ghost

Hi Ghost

Glad the dinner was well attended. Say hello to all my fellow classic cowboys and cowgirls. Shoot well my friend and make sure you stay hydrated in that heat and low humidity.

Scout B)B)

Hi Ghost

Glad the dinner was well attended. Say hello to all my fellow classic cowboys and cowgirls. Shoot well my friend and make sure you stay hydrated in that heat and low humidity.

Scout B)B)

Thanks so much my friend. I've had a pretty good shoot so far, but don't expect to be World Champion.

Thanks Scout.

Ghost

It was great meeting all the Classic Cowboys and learning about the Magnificent Seven Classic Cowboys. The very best part was seeing Ghost dressed exactly like Gus McCray from Lonesome Dove. He stood up, took his hat off, and said the 'cutting the cards' quote. Now, that is Classic :)

Thanks Amber. :blush:

Garrison Joe is very lucky!!! :)

Ghost

Brother King and Ghost it was great shooting with both of you this past week in the Wild Bunch and Action matches. You two are two to ride the river with. Adios until next time. I will be switching to Classic Cowboy as soon as I find my Norinco/Lassiter 1887 and have a chance to practice with it.

Archived