SASS Wire Forum

Firefox and SASS?

Jackalope

I have seen several of you mention on the Wire that you use the Firefox browser so I am hoping somebody can help me.

When Microsoft automatically updated my Internet Explorer to version 9, everything slowed down drastically on my satellite internet connection. I figured this was the perfect time to try Firefox. So I downloaded it and it works much faster. I have no problem accessing all the many websites I usually use.... except the SASS Wire! (or anything on www.sassnet.com).

I get the message "Connection was reset" and no page appears. When I right-click and View Source, the html is there, but the page is not displayed. I have tried everything on the Firefox troubleshooting page, but cannot get anything on the SASS site to display.

Did anyone else have problems accessing the SASS site with Firefox?

Thanks,

JJ

Howdy:

I am using both browsers and am having no problem switching between them or accessing SASS. Probably an option that needs to be set.

STL Suomi

I've been using Firefox for a long time. No problems.

I use Mozilla Firefox and have no problems with SASS website. No ads appear either, when i used Internet Explorer they show up. Just sayin'

Big Jake

I use FireFox on a Mac and don't have any issues.

Before you make changes to any settings, I suggest you do some research on the web with FireFox or someone like Leo Laporte.

Good luck,

Ck

Hi JJ!

I was having troubles until someone suggested tweaking the Compatibility view. It looks like a blue piece of paper torn in half. I can see it nest to my address line or access it under Tools on one of my browzer bars. You can Google and get more info about it.

:wub:

AM

Archived