SASS Wire Forum

All four seasons during one match

Grizzly Dave

Yup, during the match today at some point during the 5 stages we had all four seasons....

WIND

SNOW

WIND

SUNSHINE

In spite of all that, I managed to shoot the match clean! The last two stages I was going pretty slow though to keep it clean.

I'll get some vids uploaded here in a spell.

Grizz

Can't start shootin' till May 14th and ends in Sept 12th.

Can't retire yet...and can't move so I can't shoot !!!! :angry:

I wuz gonna say, sounds like Ohia :unsure:

congrats

CC :)

OK, guns are cleaned and wiped down with oil after their outing in the weather today. Had a bit of a scare with my Marlin though, it was on top of my gear bag and the whole pile fell on the floor, then it would lever but the hammer wouldn't fall when trigger pulled, worked with it a while and all seems normal now. I think I want to find a place to put a few live ones thru it before the next match though...

Miz Grizz was teasing me when I told her today was my 4th or 5th clean match, she said "you don't know for sure?"

So I went thru the old scores for the last three years at Pawnee Station, today was my 5th clean match.

2 - 2009

1 - 2010

2 - 2011 (so far)

Looking back to my first couple of matches, I was in the 70s with a 90 here or there. Today I was in the low 40s for a couple of stages and around 50 the rest. And at the match a few weeks ago I even had a couple of stages in the high 30s. I think I'm slowly improving.

Yup, during the match today at some point during the 5 stages we had all four seasons....

WIND

SNOW

WIND

SUNSHINE

In spite of all that, I managed to shoot the match clean! The last two stages I was going pretty slow though to keep it clean.

I'll get some vids uploaded here in a spell.

Grizz

So.. you are no longer grizzes but ... "the man for all seasons".. yeah.. he rode in out of the west on a large buckskin horse. There was nothing he had not seen, you cold read that in the cold paleness of his eyes. He squinted in the sun, as he eyed the gunslingers around him. He knew the day was his, cuz he was the man for "all seasons" .lol.. Clean is clean.. cool... loll

Archived