SASS Wire Forum

Where's T-Bone Dooley

Nuttin' Graceful

Thanks to ya'll,,,Everyone is looking for me I have seen ,,, missing person adds in papers,,, My picture on milk jugs,,,, purple braclets that say say where is Dooley Dog,,, Rewards for my brown dog [Dooley]. Well here is the scoop... After being served some more papers by the Red River County sheriffs dept. I got my dog and took to travelin' around Texas for the summer... I have stayed in 20 different low rate motels in the last 30 days, some of them did not have running water BUT there was a Chinese restaurant next door..... I went back by the ranch just to check on things, talk with the Gracefulls and mow the grass around the range... Things looked well so I was off again.... You might say I have seen miles and miles of the the Texas highways one rock at a time, and might also say I have walked through the valley, through the woods over the hills and past a few creeks along the way.....I found a master key to Cat equipment and every now and again real late at night when the road crew leaves I get to drive the big Tonka trucks.. I'm living a child hood dream. I will be home for next months shoot at the Bar 3 Ranch and hope to see eveyone then... My roust a bout will be over Sept 1, 2011... I just got word from Ringo Fire ----We are meeting up next week at the old hideout.... We are gonna start up the old Gang and ride for awhile. See ya'll later on some Farm Market road or the Interstate.. Drive safe a friendly..... T-Bone

Yea, well sometimes nothing is a real cool hand! Luke, fetch the rifle. ;)

Hey Nuttin',

Jes' walk over ta' the barn and que up some Garth Brooks or :FlagAm: Proud to be an American :FlagAm: 'n' he'll turn up soon enouigh. Turn it up loud 'n' me an Chicasaw Bill'll be on over after while too!! :lol:

You comin' ta' Midwest Classic? I hope I hope!! :unsure:

Hope he turns up soon. It's a lot less fun when he ain't around!!

Mose ol' buddy...........you one sick individual!! :lol::lol::lol:

See y'all next week! :D

A little CopperHead juice and I'll join you as will Titus.

A little CopperHead juice and I'll join you as will Titus.

COUNT ON IT !! ;):lol:

Yu noe, a wile bak on won o mie travils I wint thru a kunstcuktion site late et nite....dint think tu much bout it et tha taim...but, thar waz this here figur 8 course set up,, an thar wuz this beeg tonka truk runnin tha course wit sum fellur thit now az I thin bout et must a bin T=Bone leenin owt tha winder pointin hez fingur et eech o tha cones,,,,,,

Shayanne

oops, thot et wuz a dubul taplup.

cc

Archived