SASS Wire Forum

Clean Shoot Pins

Marshal Morris, SASS #69898

Contact Hellfire at the Wolverton Mountain Peacekeepers.

They have a plastic clean match pin a little larger

than a silver dollar.

A "Clean Shoot" pin is probably the only award I'm going to get, and I'd rather it wasn't made out of plastic.

Guest talon macleod 29883

I just finished and ordered for the Mule Camp Cowboys custom made poker chips for clean sweep and 1st thru fifth place for monthly matches . Very reasonable and very well recieved. PM me and I can help. Talon Macleod

A "Clean Shoot" pin is probably the only award I'm going to get, and I'd rather it wasn't made out of plastic.

Well, otherwise it gets expensive for the local club to hand them out at monthly matches.

Many shooters take a spent shell casing from their clean match, scratch or engrave the date, pop out the primer and hang them on their gun carts. I meant to do that, even had casings set aside for my first two clean matches, but never got it done and I'm sure those cases are either lost or reloaded now. I think I'm at 5 clean matches now.

I think the custom poker chips are a neat idea, could drill a hole in them and hang them from a leather string on yer gun cart.

We got ours from Chuckaroo. Nicely done, fast delivery, and a very fair price.

Plus he is a pretty nice guy to deal with on the phone.

He walked me (a newbie at the time) through a lot of stuff I had not thought of and called me to be sure they were what I wanted when they showed up.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Guest Joe West, SASS#1532 L Regulator

We've been using a product called "badge a minit" to make clean sweep or shooters badges. They're a metal round badge that pins on. Once you buy the set up you print out what you want and it is fastened to the badge with a clear overlay. Lasts a long time. You can go with the different grades of set ups for you club. Google badge a minit and you'll find more than you ever wanted to know about it.

Joe

If you sent a pm to me on this info I am contacting our vendor and will get back to you. I can only say we have saved a great deal of Money. Talon

OK, If your interested in Poker chip awards you can contact Ron at buffaloww@hotmail.com . Ron is the owner of buffalo wild west in Covington ,Ga. A long time supporter of the sport and a SASS vendor. We purchased 1st thru 5th place chips with that info on one side and a picture and MCC logo on the other.Chips were not plstac but were excellent quality poker chips. Different color for each placement. Clean sweep is White.Ron is willing to take contacts. Ihope this helps. Now I am going to solve the problem of club badges. Talon Macleod

We used this outfit for Bordertown shooter's badges and clean shoot pins. You will need to design it and they will make it to your artwork. He can send you a catalog and samples of their work.

josh@qualitylapelpins.com

Here are the coins that we give out for clean shoots. They are 2 inch coins from Coins for Anything. they were great to wrk with and their staff artists were awesome. If there are any questions feel free to ask. And if you like the coins by all means come on out and shoot with us.

Take care

StoneyMike

th_6CFA-07331-1C81835.jpg

th_6CFA-07331-2C81835.jpg

Archived