SASS Wire Forum

may God bless

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just absolutely have no words...of all the guys that deserved a long life, he was one.

Sometimes I just want to screem...

I am shocked to hear this distressing news. LLC was one of the really good guys and I enjoyed being in his company at a shoot in Tombstone two years ago and two years previous in California. May you rest in peace, pard.

KC

Always read and enjoyed his posts... I never got the chance to meet this cowboy..

His friends posts tell us all what kind of cowboy he was.. a good one..

Prayers up to the family during these trying times, may he rest in the peace of God's hands..

Rance n' Lacey

Always read and enjoyed his posts... I never got the chance to meet this cowboy..

His friends posts tell us all what kind of cowboy he was.. a good one..

Prayers up to the family during these trying times, may he rest in the peace of God's hands..

Rance n' Lacey

Thank you for your kind thoughts and words....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Knew Ed from the Wire... and recently from some emails. Liked him immensely. Never knew of a kinder or gentler soul than him...

Feel really bad for those family and friends he left behind. His boots can’t be filled.

ts

If we all take the good stuff we got from Laylow and apply it to our own daily lives, I believe the world will be a better place. Waddayasay we give it a try?

You are right about that, MP, and I already figured out I aint so good at it. Some folks have a knack for sayin and doin with everyone to make them feel good and important. With every loss of a family member or friend, it gets clearer to me that life is all about how you make others feel. I can forget a person's name, their job, or where they came from, but I always remember how I felt when in their company. When you think about it, once a friend is gone, that is all that matters.

What a shock! I leave town for a few days and come back and find that once again the world has made a great change. Our prayers go up for yet another loss to our SASS family. He will be missed.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Never got to meet LLC; sure wish I had! God Bless you Cowboy; ride easy.

Hoss Carpenter

It's rare indeed when I'll read every post. Lay Low was my friend and I am guilty for not keeping in touch with Lay Low and all of you. My heart is saddenned and I will miss him. I and all of us have lost several friends and good pards along the way and each and every one hurts to the core. I'm commin out to see all my friends in SASS and will keep in better touch with you.

God Bless LLC

Longcolt :(

I was fortunate to waddie with him at EOT over a number of years. He was a great laugh and well liked by all. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences to his family.

Way too many good pards passin' on.....

Archived