SASS Wire Forum

. . playing wild west . . .

Wolfgang

Great pix, would loved to have been there. I have some pix of some of the same folks. The guy in the cream coloured top had was with the Wyatt Earp group that were at the Harvest Fair a year or so ago....have a few cool pix of them.

put up more as you can Love seein them

thanks

curley

So can you tell us what picture this was for, or is that hush hush?

I don't even know. It was a school project. Film students from a college in the L.A. area. Kind of a final project for them all to make a movie. The Ranch will get a copy on DVD and participants that want one can then get copies. The crew and actors were actually doing a very good job. Better than the people doing the one other filming that I've been in who were suposidly real working professionals. Post production may go on a long time. I'll post when and if I ever know anything. Even if it is never put out on DVD I'm sure a "trailer" will be available over the internet eventually.

Chillis, some times I take a good photo, don't be fooled I am pretty average looking... but I am fun and nice.. lol.. Ya, know the blind date you dreaded.. lol

My horse did not run away.. they would not trust me with a horse.. lol

Y'all were drinkin were'nt ya,that horse looks stiffed!!! :FlagAm:

Gun Clicks... I am working my way up to letting my horse get drunk. lol

Wolfgang

Great pix, would loved to have been there. I have some pix of some of the same folks. The guy in the cream coloured top hat was with the Wyatt Earp group that were at the Harvest Fair a year or so ago....have a few cool pix of them.

put up more as you can Love seein them

thanks

curley

Curly . . . guy in the cream collored top hat is "German Pete" the town "Mayor" and the owner of White Horse Ranch.

I added a few more picture for ya, . . . :)

When living in New York City, some of the filming took place outside my office building which was across the street from the Daily Planet (Daily News) building. From a spectators point of view, watching a film being made is like watching paint dry. And after a week of filming, less than of a minute of footage ended up in the movie.

Still, I'd love to have an opportunity to dress up and play cowboy for any film. How fun. Great pics. Thanks for posting!

Edit: meant to mention the movie was the first Superman.

When living in New York City, some of the filming took place outside my office building which was across the street from the Daily Planet (Daily News) building. From a spectators point of view, watching a film being made is like watching paint dry. And after a week of filming, less than of a minute of footage ended up in the movie.

Still, I'd love to have an opportunity to dress up and play cowboy for any film. How fun. Great pics. Thanks for posting!

YES . . . if ya had to do it as a "job" it'd be terrible. Just spending a day ( or three as I just did ) with a bunch of other fun western dressed shooting people is GREAT ! Meeting new people . . . discussing guns, shooting, events we've attended, comparing costumes, tips on where to aquire more "toys" . . . breakfast and lunch and snacks provided, . . . many folks camping over night. Wuz just GREAT. Couldn't have evening parties in the saloon ( damn :unsure: ) cuz the movie crew had piles of lights and stuff stored in there at night. . . other than that it was all GREAT ! :blink:

Archived