SASS Wire Forum

Orange County Regulators

Texas Gator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After Christmas, I'm not gonna be able to make any shoots until next year.

Me too, see ya there.

I have got to get off this thread, it's actually starting to make sense to me.:FlagAm:

Rambling

You know what?? I think I agree. After Christmas, I don't think I'll shoot anymore until next year myself!!

UUUhhh I've been a waiting for a New Years night shoot over there since the range got trashed. I'm a com'in n I'm shooting BPGF with or without looking. I'm using holy black n my mule ear double gauged full tilt. N I'm gonna be hungry!!!

UUUhhh I've been a waiting for a New Years night shoot over there since the range got trashed. I'm a com'in n I'm shooting BPGF with or without looking. I'm using holy black n my mule ear double gauged full tilt. N I'm gonna be hungry!!!

Oliver, glad to hear you are going to make it. It is going to be fun and interesting

Texas Gator

Got home from Fla today and made reservations at a motel in Orange for Jan 1 after the shoot. I'll drive over in the am, but after the night shoot I'm sleeping somewhere close. How much time will we have between the day and night shoot. I maybe able to check in between the two. Ya'll got a schedule plan put together. Also Savannah won't be with me so I'm picking up something store bought. Heehaaa

We'll start shooting in the AM around 9:00, and finish up somewhere 12:00-2:00 depending on number of shooters, posse's etc. Then we're gonna break for vittles. Vittles will include chili, gumbo, chicken spaghetti, and of course Cajun Queen's "World Famous" apple dumplin's, and we'll have drinks also (soft that is). There's no telling what else might be there, but that'll give ya an idea. After vittles, if you can still move, or not takin a nap, we''ll shoot the balance of stages late afternoon into early evening. Love watching BP at night. Eight fun filled stages total(4 early-4 late), with some interesting ideas!! Can't wait to see you there, and be sure to tell all the cowboys and cowgirls out your way about the shoot. The more the merrier!!

Capt Hill

Updated schedule of events!! See previous post above. Ya'll come, ya heah!!!!!!!!

Well, I've got my ultimate black powder pistol and rifle ammo ready. Now just got to get some secret, super-duper, flamethrower shotshells ready so's we can bring in the New Year right. You better take a deep breath now pards, cause the air's gonna get dense, dark and sulphurousy.

Possum

I'm a workin on getting my amo ready and practicing on holding my breath, may come in handy with all the sulphurousy smoke that will be in the air.

Texas Gator

Would a gas mask be ?????????????/

I am bring some BP also. baby powder,for my baby butt.While you guys or smoking up the place I going to go eat some more.

JM, you need to come shoot with us this time!! The gauntlets been thrown!!

Updated schedule of events!! See previous post above. Ya'll come, ya heah!!!!!!!!

When ya'll need a firm commitment? I just started a new run hauling gear for our men & women in uniform and as the "new" guy I might hafra make extra runs to cover the holidays. I should know 'bout a week in advance.

When ya'll need a firm commitment? I just started a new run hauling gear for our men & women in uniform and as the "new" guy I might hafra make extra runs to cover the holidays. I should know 'bout a week in advance.

Grif,

You just come on down, we'll always make room, and there'll be plenty of vittles!!

Capt Hill

Capt. I wish I could. I am way overdue from getting back out your way. But I missed TRR this month for another shoot and they may run me out of town if I skip another for a while. Shooting BP would be great, but someone will have to keep Possum in line for me this go around.

JM

Keep me in line? I'm a saint. :wacko: fan.

EGB!

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

If Smokey Shane shoots "outlaw gunfighter" I'll shoot "outlaw gunfighter".

If Possum loads my black powder loads I'll shoot "outlaw gunfighter".

If Gator shoots Hatties long barrel pistols I'll shoot "outlaw gunfighter".

If Ramblin G. wears a LADIES apron during match I'll shoot "outlaw gunfighter".

If Cap. Hill swears he will not say "dammit" I'll shoot "outlaw gunfighter".

Oh heck, ya'll get the message, crosscut hardy..............

Shayne, sorry to hear the news. I may also be in those ranks come end of year. If you need a place to stay, there's plenty of room over my way. Just saying, bring your guns, ride with me, don't worry about nuthin except having fun. If there's more than you, I should still have plenty of room.

Now Crosscut!! You know I don't always say "dammit". But if'n you'll shoot that way, I'll be real careful what I say. Let's have lots of fun, dammit! oops!?

Archived