The Orange County Regulators are proud to announce our first Annual Shoot

GUN POWDER & LEAD

Place : Orange Gun Club, Orange ,TX

Date : January 1, 2011 NEW YEARS DAY

Times : 8:45 AM safety meeting, Shooting starts at 9:00 AM

8 FUN stages to shoot, 4 in the morning------4 in the evening

This will be a no awards shoot- Just Fun

Price: $15 per shooter ( includes meal) $5.00 each for extra lunches

Come on Pad'nas and have fun. Make new friends and visit with old ones.

Texas Gator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there I hope.Do we need to bring anything.

The Orange County Regulators are proud to announce our first Annual Shoot

GUN POWDER & LEAD

Place : Orange Gun Club, Orange ,TX

Date : January 1, 2011 NEW YEARS DAY

Times : 8:45 AM safety meeting, Shooting starts at 9:00 AM

8 FUN stages to shoot, 4 in the morning------4 in the evening

This will be a no awards shoot- Just Fun

Price: $15 per shooter ( includes meal) $5.00 each for extra lunches

Come on Pad'nas and have fun. Make new friends and visit with old ones.

Texas Gator

This is gonna be a whole lot of fun.

Cajun Queen is gonna make apple dumplings. That alone is worth the price of admission.

I'm throwin' down. Who's willing to shoot black powder gunfighter with me?

Possum

Cajun Queen is gonna make apple dumplings. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Possum

Ain't this where Nate shoots? I've been wantin' to shoot down there... what's the weather like that time of year... I'll take you up on your challenge if you shoot with one hand tied behind yer back... that way it might be some kinda horse-race! Wait, can we get a waiver on the two-handed gunfighter thing so's I can shoot two-handed style (that's two hands on one gun) to your two handed (one gun per hand) style? I might stand a chance. BTW, I'm thinkin' C&B, besides how slow I am! :D

Ain't this where Nate shoots? I've been wantin' to shoot down there... what's the weather like that time of year... I'll take you up on your challenge if you shoot with one hand tied behind yer back... that way it might be some kinda horse-race! Wait, can we get a waiver on the two-handed gunfighter thing so's I can shoot two-handed style (that's two hands on one gun) to your two handed (one gun per hand) style? I might stand a chance. BTW, I'm thinkin' C&B, besides how slow I am! :FlagAm:

Hi Griff,

With the new knee I haven't been shooting much but if you plan on coming I might try to make this one.

Possum

Possum

I'll take that challenge Pilgrim. What do ya say we make it make it a little more interesting and make it Outlaw style. Of course I would'nt blame you a bit for you backing down. I'm sure the ladies could always use your help in the cook tent. It's been told you bake a mean batch of brownies. Well Pilgrim are ya gona show up wearing your six guns or an apron?

Rambling

RG dont be so mean to Possum. Oh thanks again for the duds.I cant hit 2 handed if I shot outlaw it would not make much differance.

RG dont be so mean to Possum. Oh thanks again for the duds.I cant hit 2 handed if I shot outlaw it would not make much differance.

Morning Pit Bull

If Possum shoots Outlaw style I"ll have 0.0712% chance of beating him. That's the best odds I'll ever get.

Rambling

Between morning and afternoon stages, been told there will be some "real" Cajun gumbo, Cajun Queens dumplins' (hmmmmhmmm) and maybe some chili with all the fixins'. This will be a great and fun shoot, with some new additions to our already new range. Come join us and enjoy.

If ya' leave hungry, it'll be your own fault. There'll be plenty!! Bring all your non-shooters also, they may just get hooked also.

RG,

I know you cheat at cards, wear multi-colored socks and labeled yer boots L and R... :FlagAm:

And I know I'd be a fool to try to best you at Outlaw, but I'm thinkin' about it anyway.

po$$um

Now that's just a darn lie, I don't wear socks.

Rambling

He traded socks to me for a cup of "joe"!! So unless he got sum more, I can attest he don't wear socks no mo.

It might be worth coming just to see the Amazing Sockless Grey Cabelero shoot black powder gunfighter outlaw gangster style.

And I'll be doing it while playing a Banjo and singing a few of my favorite cowboy tunes.

Possum do I need to bring an apron for ya?

Rambling

This is getting to sound like a match (shoot) to not miss. Who knows what kinda "Throwdowns" will actually come about. This may wind up being "the shoot" for January each year!! YEEHAWW Let's get it on ya'll!!

P.S. Ya'll need a little egging on, just let me know and I'll stir the pot sum more!

Capt (blowup) Hill

I may have to get in on this challenge especially since hearing Possum makes a mean batch of Brownies and has a favorate apron. Also learned Ramblin Grey makes great heart shaped Sugar cookies and loves his apron. Don't know that I would have the same percentage as Ramblin at outscoring Possum, but I will be it will be one interisting and fun shoot. Let's see if either one shows up with hardware.

IT'S GONA BE FUN

I may have to get in on this challenge especially since hearing Possum makes a mean batch of Brownies and has a favorate apron. Also learned Ramblin Grey makes great heart shaped Sugar cookies and loves his apron. Don't know that I would have the same percentage as Ramblin at outscoring Possum, but I will be it will be one interisting and fun shoot. Let's see if either one shows up with hardware.

IT'S GONA BE FUN

Gator

Before you take up the challenge I thought I would inform you of rules you would have to adhear to.

RULES FOR OUTLAW GANSTA GUNFIGHER

1) Always

2) Never

3) Sometimes

4) What ever!!!

All shooters must follow all rules at all times unless shooter for whatever reason doesn't want to. Any rule can be challenged at any time by any shooter and changed either before, during or after each stage by said shooter which will then be new rule which can then be challenged by any shooter at any time within a time period to be determined by a panel of said shooters after said rule has already been decided beforehand. If a rule has been challenged by less than 1 shooter or by more than 3 1/4 shooters then said rule can be implemented by shooter 2 7/8 before said shooters birthday or in case said shooter is married by said shooters anniversary, providing said shooter can remember his anniversary. If said shooter can't remember his anniversary said rule is the least of his problems! All rules can then be changed by no one in particular at any time.

Rambling

Seems Clear to me. What? Who starts first?m Or is it whos on first?

What's on second!!

And I agree with everything the "Grey Caballaro" has to say. Nice explanation of the rules. Don't know if "Jedi Gunfighters" can understand or adhere though.

We'll see!!

Ive been wanting to make it down that way...and now ya'll just really making it worse.

I may have to check my schedule and see what I have going on that weekend

Shayne,

We'd love to have you and any of the fine folks up your way. It promises to be "very" interesting, fun, and surprising for some!!

Possum my apologies

I neglected to include Article 6, Section C, Sub-section 12, Paragraphs 3-7 that deals with Aprons and their use in Blackpowder Outlaw Gansta Gunfighter catagory.

Rambling

Gator

Before you take up the challenge I thought I would inform you of rules you would have to adhear to.

RULES FOR OUTLAW GANSTA GUNFIGHER

1) Always

2) Never

3) Sometimes

4) What ever!!!

All shooters must follow all rules at all times unless shooter for whatever reason doesn't want to. Any rule can be challenged at any time by any shooter and changed either before, during or after each stage by said shooter which will then be new rule which can then be challenged by any shooter at any time within a time period to be determined by a panel of said shooters after said rule has already been decided beforehand. If a rule has been challenged by less than 1 shooter or by more than 3 1/4 shooters then said rule can be implemented by shooter 2 7/8 before said shooters birthday or in case said shooter is married by said shooters anniversary, providing said shooter can remember his anniversary. If said shooter can't remember his anniversary said rule is the least of his problems! All rules can then be changed by no one in particular at any time.

Rambling

Well I can remember my anniversary, so does that mean I can change rules when I want to. What ever!!!!!!!??????

Well I can remember my anniversary, so does that mean I can change rules when I want to. What ever!!!!!!!??????

Gator

Thanks for your query about rules and procedures. In this case I would refer you to (Rule #2), which is binding, non-negotiable and absolute, unless you don't want it to be. If this is the case I would refer you to either (Rule #3) or (Rule #4)

Rambling

Archived