SASS Wire Forum

Well this sucks...

I don't know why I didn't get a notification... maybe sold before the system could react or something. Great price, and it would have been nice to have another consecutive set of .44 Specials. Missed it by ten days... :(

Vaquero17.jpg

Vaquero18.jpg

• Like 1

i knew of a set - they languished with the owner for years - he was asking $2300.00 for the pair , SASS consecutive set L & R , stainless and shiny , not my cup of tea , 

i know he no longer has them but i have no idea what he got for them , 

10 days? Did you reeeeeeally want it?

I have pretty much given up on Gun Broker. There have been a few revolvers that I really wanted but I just couldn’t bid higher than what I set my limit to be at the start of my involvement. 
I was starting to wonder if the system is rigged, but decided that since Murphy is my guardian angel he probably has more to do with my sad luck on these auctions than any corruption or conspiracy. :lol:

• Haha 2

NIB with a "Buy it Now" price of only $700, AND consecutive to one I already had? Hell yeah, I would have jumped right on that! For some reason, I never got a notification email from my Saved Searches though. :(

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

NIB with a "Buy it Now" price of only $700, AND consecutive to one I already had? Hell yeah, I would have jumped right on that! For some reason, I never got a notification email from my Saved Searches though. :(

Ah, I see. When I saw your post I thought you knew about for 10 days and just forgot to act on it. 

Do you use Yahoo? Several emails I received from Gun Broker mysteriously showed up in my Spam folder, not my inbox. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Ah, I see. When I saw your post I thought you knew about for 10 days and just forgot to act on it. 

Do you use Yahoo? Several emails I received from Gun Broker mysteriously showed up in my Spam folder, not my inbox. 

Everything from GB and rumble goes directly to my junk folder on my gmail account “ without me ever marking it that” kinda funny that Google owns YouTube and everything from them goes to my inbox but Rumble goes to junk . 

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Everything from GB and rumble goes directly to my junk folder on my gmail account “ without me ever marking it that” kinda funny that Google owns YouTube and everything from them goes to my inbox but Rumble goes to junk . 

That’s because Google is run by Elitist Socio-Communist scum. So is Yahoo, but the Yahoo commies are just Commies. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

These are mine.

SASS Vaqueros were/are sold as a consecutive matching set, the .44 Specials weren't. Of course with only 503 .44's made in stainless with a 4 5/8" barrel, I suppose randomly coming across a consecutive numbered mate to it on Gunbroker years after I bought the other one wouldn't be THAT uncommon, but still... :(

• Thanks 1