SASS Wire Forum

Where to buy APP

Flanigan Flats

Natchez carries Shooter's World Multi-Black which is made by APP, and often in stock. You can buy by the pound So if you are ordering primers or other powder and already paying hazmat, it is easy to add a few pounds. 

• Like 2

Flanigan Flats, I can part with two to three pounds. Not sure when we can meet, I need to come see Jasper.

Tully

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best Wishes

Edited by Texas Jack Black

@Flanigan Flats I am the SASS dealer for APP… however I can only ship by the case which is 12 pounds.

As @Abilene, SASS # 27489 said, Shooters World Multi Purpose Black IS APP 3F and is carried by many online retailers - Natchez, Grafs, Powder Valley, Midway, Midsouth Shooter Supply, and Scheels who will ship by the pound. 

Thank you, @Tully Mars for your willingness to share some of yours! I appreciate it. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Scarlett, thank you very much for your response.  I thought I had arranged for someone to pick up what I needed from you at EOT. That fell through the cracks. Unfortunately a whole case is out of reach for me at the moment. Tully and I will figure it out. Again I really appreciate the response.