SASS Wire Forum

Republic ammunition question

They appear legit. They are listed with the Better Business Bureau and have a decent rating. I could not do a Google street view of the address. Google doesn’t like me any longer. 

Feel free to check them out at:

4610 South Dixie hwy Building D
Lima, OH 45806

Google maps does not have street view for the address. They just have not driven down that side road.

Overall the company does check out. Shows out of stock on some sizes of Federal primers. No crap english pages, no latin pages. Actual phone number on contact page.

Added some things to the shopping cart and proceeded to checkout. Takes credit cards, no options for PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle. Those alternate payment methods would be absolute red flags for the products, and lack of credit card payments is the same.

Company does appear somewhat new, only about 2 years. But not seeing the usual red flags for scam sites. One really negative review on BBB, seems the main issue was the customer not understanding primers are more expensive to ship.

One thing I did not check is if those Federal primers had a reasonable price or rediculously cheap.