SASS Wire Forum

Yet another lever gun - light weight 357 92 clone made in Turkey

Sights can be changed and safeties dealt with.  For light .38s might be worth a look... or even a test...

Anyone know who’s got em in stock?? If they’re cheap enough I just may buy one !

I just bought one of these guns. Is imported by GForce. Our local gun dealer was selling them for $600.00. Yes it is based on the 92 platform. After oiling it, it smoothed up very nice. I went to the range with several different ammo.  I shot .38 special, and 357. It took everything I put though it. 

The gun performed extremally well. I personally at the very beginning had a problem. Being use to my short stroke 73, It took me several times to remember to work the action all the way forward. ( user mistake, not the gun's fault).

Overall I am very pleased, after putting over 300 rounds I have not had one malfunction or fail to fire. It will be a great rifle for all those wanting to get into Cowboy Action shooting. 

Will it ever be a race gun? NO mostly because it does have a standard long lever throw. But it will get someone into the game for a very reasonable price. Plus It is really fun to shoot

Just Bill

3 minutes ago, Just Bill SASS# 16394 said:

This is a photo of my Gforce Huckleberry. It comes in a stainless type finish ( not a real Stainless finish) But a very nice finish, and a very nice walnut stock. 

gforce rifle.jpg

Awesome thanks for info. That rifle looks great !

Archived