SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD** Freedom Arms Model 97 - 5-1/2" Barrel - .357 Magnum W/Box & Papers **REDUCED**

***LAST CHANCE ON THIS ONE.....ONE AND ONLY PRICE REDUCTION.....NOW ONLY $2,250 SHIPPED***

Offering up this Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 97 in .357 Magnum with 5-1/2" barrel for your consideration.

Incudes the original box and paperwork. 

The photos will tell the story on condition and the box label gives the details.  

The waiting time to get an FA is over a year so here is your chance to grab one without the wait!

Price on this one is only $2,250 Shipped  (Reduced from $2,350) to your FFL   ***NO TRADES***

The current retail price on these is $2,800 plus tax and shipping. 

(Sorry no sales to CA, HI or AK)

NOTE:  Be sure your FFL will accept from a private party with copy of my drivers license. 

There is only one FFL in my area that will ship but this will add a $40 transfer fee to the price. 

Payment:  Friends/Family PayPal, ZELLE, USPS Money Order or Cashiers Check from a National Bank.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM or Email containing your contact infor gets this one.

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

4 minutes ago, Sgt Duncan said:

Just curious

Why do you make such a point of “NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA” ?

Sorry, but I’m not jumping through all the hoops to deal with the California paperwork and additional BS.

15 minutes ago, RIDGE WALKER said:

Sorry, but I’m not jumping through all the hoops to deal with the California paperwork and additional BS.

So be it.

I know there are a lot of FFLs in the liberal areas that make it very hard on folks but the flip side is there many FFLs in the other half of the state that will do just as you mentioned in the post above “accept from a private party with a copy of drivers license” and I have in fact bought a few firearms here on this forum by that method. I was just curious because so many people believe the exaggeration about “ALL of California”. Yes, our government here IS communist, yes there are a boatload of idiots & nuts, BUT there is also a tremendous amount of conservatives here and OUR FFLs tend to work with people instead of against us. If you have had bad experiences trying to sell to someone in Kalifornia before then I don’t blame you for believing what you do. 

Again, not trying cause you any grief, we here on the forum are all brothers & sisters. Good luck with your sale and that is one fine handgun at a very good price !

2 hours ago, Sgt Duncan said:

So be it.

I know there are a lot of FFLs in the liberal areas that make it very hard on folks but the flip side is there many FFLs in the other half of the state that will do just as you mentioned in the post above “accept from a private party with a copy of drivers license” and I have in fact bought a few firearms here on this forum by that method. I was just curious because so many people believe the exaggeration about “ALL of California”. Yes, our government here IS communist, yes there are a boatload of idiots & nuts, BUT there is also a tremendous amount of conservatives here and OUR FFLs tend to work with people instead of against us. If you have had bad experiences trying to sell to someone in Kalifornia before then I don’t blame you for believing what you do. 

Again, not trying cause you any grief, we here on the forum are all brothers & sisters. Good luck with your sale and that is one fine handgun at a very good price !

I was under the impression(perhaps incorrectly) ALL firearms coming in to Cali had to have the state "approval number"(probably wrong nomenclature), supplied by the receiving FFL or applied for each time by the sender(I forget, but it WAS A PAIN).  Maybe that has changed?  Sorry for the continued hijack, but free BTT for an awesome gun!

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTS: Freedom Arms Model 97 - 5-1/2" Barrel - .357 Magnum W/Box & Papers ($500 BELOW RETAIL)

Bump for a one and only price reduction.......now only $2,250 Shipped (See terms above)

I'll give this one a little longer here before posting elsewhere......

This is a GREAT deal on an incredible piece of engineering! 

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTS: Freedom Arms Model 97 - 5-1/2" Barrel - .357 Magnum W/Box & Papers **REDUCED**
  • RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **SOLD** Freedom Arms Model 97 - 5-1/2" Barrel - .357 Magnum W/Box & Papers **REDUCED**

Archived