SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 1873 Rifle Dust Cover Spring

Hawk Eyes Hudson

9 hours ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Solve the Riddle!  How did they cross the river?  What I said and how I said it is the riddle.  It is up to you with the information given to solve the Riddle!  Maybe some of you fellas should look up the definition for the term Riddle.

You're missing the point! This riddle has no place in a discussion about a dust cover for a 73 rifle. We all know what a riddle is for God's sakes!:o

Well spoken, Phantom!  Sorry, Pale Wolf not solved but a good try!  I am not meaning to provoke or anger any members just to make life a little more interesting.  So, I would normally not go this far to explain the equation with answer but here we go.

The Injun's was a closing fast and Pappy implored his young'uns to please leave, he would suffer his fate but importantly they would live.  So off set the two sons paddling their hearts out headed for the safe side of the river.   Upon reaching the other side one son remorse jumped back into the boat and paddled back to his father.  Upset, Pappy argued!  The son demanded that Pappy should save himself and raise his younger brother.  Upon reaching the other side the haggard Pappy begged his younger son, paddle back and get your brother for he will suffer a tortured death beyond belief.   Quickly the younger brother leaped into the boat and paddled with all his might.  As he reached the other side his brother leaped into the boat barely escaping the flying arrows of the angry Indians and both paddled to the other side safe and sound.  The Injun's could not swim either!  You have the narrative now do the math!  Just like the sport it's only a game.

Merry Christmas Cowboy's, 

Hawk Eyes Hudson

"From My Cold Dead Hands"

6 minutes ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Well spoken, Phantom!  Sorry, Pale Wolf not solved but a good try!  I am not meaning to provoke or anger any members just to make life a little more interesting.  So, I would normally not go this far to explain the equation with answer but here we go.

The Injun's was a closing fast and Pappy implored his young'uns to please leave, he would suffer his fate but importantly they would live.  So off set the two sons paddling their hearts out headed for the safe side of the river.   Upon reaching the other side one son remorse jumped back into the boat and paddled back to his father.  Upset, Pappy argued!  The son demanded that Pappy should save himself and raise his younger brother.  Upon reaching the other side the haggard Pappy begged his younger son, paddle back and get your brother for he will suffer a tortured death beyond belief.   Quickly the younger brother leaped into the boat and paddled with all his might.  As he reached the other side his brother leaped into the boat barely escaping the flying arrows of the angry Indians and both paddled to the other side safe and sound.  The Injun's could not swim either!  You have the narrative now do the math!  Just like the sport it's only a game.

Merry Christmas Cowboy's, 

Hawk Eyes Hudson

Good lord, start your own post on the Saloon...

Phantom

6 minutes ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Sorry, Pale Wolf not solved but a good try! 

How is your answer different from my solution (without the narrative)?? :blink:

To those who are offended by my prose, it is not necessary for you to read nor respond.  I did miss your answer Pale Wolf Brunelle!  You absolutely did solve the riddle.  Or was it Goggle, Ha!  Some, if not many spurned the remarks of Samuel Longhorne Clements.  I had an old Spanish employee, Marcos Lamon.  During various events at work during our tenure his favorite quote was, "And that's the way it was!"

Kindest regards,

Hawk Eyes Hudson

3 minutes ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

To those who are offended by my prose, it is not necessary for you to read nor respond.  I did miss your answer PaleWolf Brunelle!  You absolutely did solve the riddle.  Or was it Goggle, Ha! 

No "Goggle" used to arrive at my answer...only "logic and math". B)

Two demerits for your declaration that I was wrong without actually READING my solution. :ph34r:

...and a well-deserved LOCKDOWN of this thread.

locked out.jpg

Archived