SASS Wire Forum

Sold - MEC 9000 - 12 gauge - near new - Sold

Sarival Slim

MEC 9000GN, upgraded primer tray, two powder bars, 16 powder/shot bushings, extra grommets, brass washers, shell box, powder/ shot funnel. Machine in very good condition. $525 for everything. Deliverable to ACSA. Shipping would be $40, happy to ship, buyer would cover cost to ship ($565). I am in Arizona, Phoenix. Thanks, Sarival Slim.

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7279.jpeg

IMG_7278.jpeg

IMG_7277.jpeg

5 hours ago, Sarival Slim said:

MEC 9000, hydraulic assist, upgraded primer tray, two powder bars, 16 powder bushings, extra grommets, brass washers, shell box, powder/ shot funnel. Machine in very good condition. $650 for everything. Deliverable to Bordertown. Shipping would be extra, happy to ship, buyer would cover cost to ship. I am in Arizona, Phoenix. 

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7279.jpeg

IMG_7278.jpeg

IMG_7277.jpeg

I’d taken this home from landrun for sure! 

And I was there too. I didn’t have this then. My friend decided to get out of sporting clays and shows up in my garage today. I can ship it if you can wait till after Bordertown. :)

• Sarival Slim changed the title to MEC 9000 - 12 gauge - near new

Great buy, I have the 9000E and it cost me over $1500 new. It does a great job loading shells. Someone will get a heck of a deal.

TM

This shock cylinder. It’s not hydraulic for the ram/stroke/operation. Appears to help with the shell plate advance and upstroke control. 

IMG_7293.jpeg

IMG_7294.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I can bring this to ACSA shoot this Saturday if someone would like to see it :). $525 this weekend. Thanks, Sarival Slim

I can't believe no one has scooped this up. It is a nice reloader and at a great price. Shells come out looking like new. Crimps are great and it tapers the top third at the last station for easier loading into a sxs.

TM

I'll take it.

I'll take it.

PM sent.

• Sarival Slim changed the title to SPF - MEC 9000 - 12 gauge - near new - SPF

Got one few years back for $400.00 great deal then and a great deal from Sarival Slim to Kirk James.

If I did not have one Slim, I would have taken it off your hand's pilgrim.

• Sarival Slim changed the title to Sold - MEC 9000 - 12 gauge - near new - Sold

Archived