SASS Wire Forum

FS LNIB Interarms Walther PPKs

The test target dates to 1987. This is an unfired , Mint,  Interarms PPKs! 380 cal, comes with 2 mags in case with all paperwork and test target.

Gun does have 2 small marks on left side of slide, above the mag catch (see picture).  Can't be felt so very superficial.Going to list as used

Other than that gun is 100%.  All sale are CONUS only and ffl to ffl, no exceptions.    $750

running on multiple forums.        

PPK lt.jpg

PPK rt.jpg

PPK top.jpg

PPK bottom.jpg

PPK back.jpg

manuals.jpg

target.jpg

If was a .32 ACP I would have a broken arm reaching for my billfold.  Looked at a .32 in 1973 and did not buy-baby on the way.  Stillpaying the price.not  regret 

The .32 does damage far outside it's caliber.  Until the gun writers started writing which is better to sell magazines it was a good defence round.  It's just like which is better 9mm or .45 ACP?  People who grew up reading gun magazines and never used a .32 has no idea what it will do.  I had carried a .32 for backup of a 1911 chambered in .45 ACP for many years, arthritis forced me to top shooting large calibers.  The .32 seems to kill thin skinned (humans) animals better than the .380 from large city ME reports (Chicago, New York, L.A., and Huston).  It has a recoil about like a .22 letting ageing Arthritic hands shoot longer.  I have seen it work better on coyotes than the .380 from personal use.

Archived