SASS Wire Forum

Employees and owners working together

Lawdog Dago Dom

No I don't! The SOB is still alive and very likely will sue the company....and win.  He won't get much, if any, jail time and people will step forward to defend him for so many unwarranted stupid reasons.

He will survive, but the people who defended their employer and his business...and their jobs...will be the ones who suffer the most.

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

No I don't! The SOB is still alive and very likely will sue the company....and win.  He won't get much, if any, jail time and people will step forward to defend him for so many unwarranted stupid reasons.

He will survive, but the people who defended their employer and his business...and their jobs...will be the ones who suffer the most.

Almost every sane state has civil immunity for self defense incidents.

37 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

So then Calif., New York, New Jersey, or red states wouldn't ??????????

I said sane states.  You should assume that California, New York, and New Jersey, along with Massachusetts, Maryland, and a few other conspicuous/obvious places hostile to self defense would not be "sane" states by my definition.

5 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Nice to see employees and owners working together for good business related goals.

Bet he was praying the police would hurry up and get there before he was totally beaten to death. Got what he deserved in my book.

TM

yes i agree with their actions - also agree with 40 , he should have been dead - too much unrest these days because they suffer no consequences , the law abeiding are the only targets of new laws these days - the criminals get a pass 

Archived