SASS Wire Forum

MLB All Star Game

Rye Miles #13621

9 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

And the Anthem was pretty well done, to my surprise.  I saw the performer and thought, from the way she was dressed, that she would butcher it.  But gave a pretty straight rendition.  

Surprised the hell out of me also.

As far as the game, too much hype.

When when they started talking up Yandy Diaz as a great player...I about threw up. Laziest player on the Rays team bar none. Arozarina and Franco aren't much better. I guess that watching them, day in and day out...I get a different view than going by stats.

After that, I had to get away from it and MRS. BASEBALL (my gal) turned it to Court TV. She loves that stuff.

Congrats to the NL.

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

When when they started talking up Yandy Diaz as a great player...I about threw up. Laziest player on the Rays team bar none. Arozarina and Franco aren't much better. I guess that watching them, day in and day out...I get a different view than going by stats.

He was in Cleveland a couple years ago, what a bust! They got rid of him and look he's in the AllStar game, which is actually nothing more than a fan favorite game. It's all about the fan voting!

Archived