SASS Wire Forum

WELCOME TO SPRING

watab kid

we are actually getting a second week of mostly spring like weather - above freezing[melting] weather , we had one day in the last couple weeks that we dipped to -5f but mostly lows in the teens-twenties , now they are starting to speak of flooding because we have gotten almost twice average annual snowfall and it came early/stayed so frost is shallow , im watching the river in the back yard , not seeing it leave its banks yet , but its running high i think those down the mississippi might want to be concerned tho , 

We have been having what I call up and down  weather. One day in the 50’s the one day of wet and cool, then one clear and cold then back to a warm day. It’s fine with me compared to what I expected here. :)

48 was the high today. It was 26 last night.  Been below freezing every night but one in the last week.

The weather guessers say milder and rainy later this week!

6 last night, 39 now! Supposed to be in the 40's all week! Yea!

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

We have been having what I call up and down  weather. One day in the 50’s the one day of wet and cool, then one clear and cold then back to a warm day. It’s fine with me compared to what I expected here. :)

Pretty much the same here. We’ve had a very mild winter and I’m not complaining! 

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Pretty much the same here. We’ve had a very mild winter and I’m not complaining! 

Yeah, I am going for a motorcycle ride tomorrow. :D

Edit: Actually I am going trout fishing in the morning then in the afternoon I am taking my bike out on some country roads and heading to the shooting range. After the range I am heading out on some roads I haven’t ridden yet. Yeehaw!

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, I am going for a motorcycle ride tomorrow. :D

Edit: Actually I am going trout fishing in the morning then in the afternoon I am taking my bike out on some country roads and heading to the shooting range. After the range I am heading out on some roads I haven’t ridden yet. Yeehaw!

Enjoy!!!

Archived