SASS Wire Forum

WTB (or borrow) maybe 50 ?? pcs .32 S&W (short) brass

OK, I see that this brass is scarcer than hen's teeth, so 200-300 is a big ask unless someone is getting out of the game.  In order to shoot at our club's side matches in early December, I'd like to borrow 50 cases, which I will use and then return to their rightful owner, if that is more acceptable to someone who shoots .32 S&W pocket pistol.  Unfired new, fired, clean, need to be cleaned, unprimed, spent primers still in, all ok.  Anyone have 50 cases that they can loan me?  I will be loading 78 gr RNFP coated lead over 1.4 gr (weight) of Red Dot.  When I return them, I'll put a tray of 100 SPP in the box.

Thanks for looking.

ND

Somebody may have what you are after.  In the meantime, if I were you (and I was in the same position a while back) place a backorder at Starline for new brass.  They will come eventually.  If you find brass in the meantime, more brass is never bad!

I was in the same position.  Placed the backorder.  Then I picked some up from a pard here, then found some used brass on a used brass website, then starline came through with the backordered new brass.  Nothing is as pretty as a box of brand new brass.

Good luck!

Let me check my stash when I get home this evening. 

11 hours ago, Hoss said:

Let me check my stash when I get home this evening. 

Looks like Mudflat fixed you up. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

Somebody may have what you are after.  In the meantime, if I were you (and I was in the same position a while back) place a backorder at Starline for new brass.  They will come eventually.  If you find brass in the meantime, more brass is never bad!

I was in the same position.  Placed the backorder.  Then I picked some up from a pard here, then found some used brass on a used brass website, then starline came through with the backordered new brass.  Nothing is as pretty as a box of brand new brass.

Good luck!

Ed Ames thought that was Mary in the Morning

Archived