SASS Wire Forum

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY

Rye Miles #13621

Columbus Day, when I was growing up, was October Twelfth.  Always October Twelfth.  It will always be October Twelfth.  Just so happens, it was also my Mom's BIRTHDAY!!  So:  October Twelfth it IS!!

19 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yes but they’re not Stone Age cultures like the native Americans were

You do realize the people who built Stonehenge didn't use the wheel, used stone axes and had not domesticated any animals. Yet there were bands, tribes, families all over Europe.

6 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

You do realize the people who built Stonehenge didn't use the wheel, used stone axes and had not domesticated any animals. Yet there were bands, tribes, families all over Europe.

Yep! They were aliens with levitation machines. I saw it on the internet. Fascinating stuff. 

:D

2 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

What happened to them? They didn’t make it did they? They eventually disappeared or were melded into the modern cultures. 

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Kinda like what's happening to conservatives today? :unsure:

Sadly yes!:(

7 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

No, they became our modern cultures.

Yea that’s what I meant! They melded into our culture which was our modern culture. 

Archived