SASS Wire Forum

Measurements

Subdeacon Joe

On 9/24/2022 at 5:04 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

38" 24" 36" were my favorite measurements.

I met a woman, 38DD. We had similar backgrounds and she mentioned she had gone to barber school in Manchester. I knew the place. In the early 60s I got haircuts there for 25¢.

Red, the owner, gave her the front chair near the window. The old guys in the city would come in and take the seats near the front so they could watch her in the mirror. One day she had one of those old guys in her chair cutting his hair. She thought he fell asleep but no, when she was done and Red checked him out, they discovered he had passed while getting his hair cut. She never cut hair again.

23 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

And some of those same "smart" people in the 1970s said that the next ice age was going to end the world within 10 years. Oops..

aint that the truth - some were standing in the protests and telling us communism was not an aggressor - seems putin didnt get that word 

On 9/26/2022 at 12:46 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

I'll go to a butcher's counter and ask for two thirds of a dozen strips of bacon.  Never have to explain it, but I can see the gears grinding as I get The Look.

If I was working the counter I'd give you a dozen strips with 1/3 sliced off the end. I can be a smart@$$ too!

JHC:P

3 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

If I was working the counter I'd give you a dozen strips with 1/3 sliced off the end. I can be a smart@$$ too!

JHC:P

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

But can you sell the cutoffs?

....... take them home and eat them myself ......   :wub:

Archived