SASS Wire Forum

Black Rifle Coffee

Alpo

25 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I drink Folgers Classic Roast. It’s been around since the Old West. I did try Black Rifle Coffee. It was okay. I’d rather drink Folgers. 

Yep!

12 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

My wife bought me some for Christmas at the indoor range. Good stuff but not worth the price.

JHC

Well, I like what I like.  Dad used to say "There are a lot of things I can't afford, but I can afford to eat and drink well."  Also, they are doing some good for Vets.  BTW, I do understand fund raising orgs. worked for a decent one for a couple of years back in time.

My standard morning coffee is Folger's Black Silk. I save the BRCC, among others, for weekends or days off when I have the time to sit back and truly enjoy a few cups.

My take on Evan Hafer has been that he is an intelligent, even articulate man trying to run a business that exploded beyond what he and his colleagues had planned, and he had no experience or PR to deal with it. His moves and statements have been what I would consider amateurish compared to the polished, even glib statements and actions of many CEOs. I know he donated to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign, and she is generally seen as anti-gun. Compared to other Dems, she is also often seen as a "flaming moderate" and has impressed many with her thinking. She is also a veteran herself, with a CMB. I met her as her unit was replacing my own in late '08, and was impressed with her intelligence, and even if I disagree with her, I do respect her integrity.

I don't question Hafer on the Second Amendment. This is an article he wrote earlier this year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/ukraines-experience-shows-why-every-country-needs-a-second-amendment

Archived