SASS Wire Forum

TRAILHEAD! Texas State Championship

Hoss

Been checking my gear, loading long range and pocket pistols ammo. Saw the posse list online. Can’t hardly wait!  Looking forward to seeing old friends, and making some new ones. 
Will try to work in a trip to Collectors Firearms in Houston. Will definitely hit Schoebels for a meal or 2! 

Since I'm coming from the east, Collectors is my stop on the way to Columbus!

See you there.

La Sombra

Going for the 1st time, looking forward to it. Gonna embarrass myself...but plan on having a whole lotta fun.

Is there shooting on Sunday? I thought there was something but didn't see it on the schedule.

Bourbon Kid

5 minutes ago, Bourbon Kid said:

Going for the 1st time, looking forward to it. Gonna embarrass myself...but plan on having a whole lotta fun.

Is there shooting on Sunday? I thought there was something but didn't see it on the schedule.

Bourbon Kid

THSS has some really fun side matches on Sunday. Team shoot, couples shoot (the ladies shoot multiple times) man on man. It’s a lot of fun. The team shoot usually ends with team of 4, loaded rifles staged at last stage, cut a board in two. 

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

THSS has some really fun side matches on Sunday. Team shoot, couples shoot (the ladies shoot multiple times) man on man. It’s a lot of fun. The team shoot usually ends with team of 4, loaded rifles staged at last stage, cut a board in two. 

Giddy up! 

Archived