SASS Wire Forum

FS Kimber 1911 .45 ACP

Full size Kimber 1911 two tone. 45 ACP  Custom CDP II   From Kimber Custom Shop.   Comes with one mag and hard back case.  

$800 plus $25.00 shipping to your FFL

Thanks for looking.

Kimber 1.jpg

Kimber 2.jpg

2 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Selling a five inch 1911....blasphemy...

I have done it but I usually wind up replacing it with another and better 5" 1911...

Of course better is subjective. A Colt Wiley Clapp Commander is on my short list as is a Les Baer 5".

The Kimber the OP is selling is a mighty fine 1911 however. One of Kimber's best guns, I think.

The first handgun I owned was a WWII 1911, ended up losing it, even though only peck basket accurate, I wish I had it still. I have carried one of a pair of Kimber "commanders" daily for a couple of decades and change.  They are reliable, accurate, and not unattractive.  I look at all of the wonderful and very expensive semi-custom 1911s from famous brands and wonder what I would gain.  I won't say I'm not tempted, but what else can they do.  Is it a case of brand pride, like some Womens' purses and shoes, or is there something I am missing.

I have this exact same gun but mine has laser grips.

I like Kimbers and the only other 1911 I have are Colts :D The first one is a Kimber Desert Warrior inspired from John Wick , yes I love my HKs and other tactical guns as well along with my Cowboy guns - I don’t discriminate when it comes to guns :PF1732268-A47F-46EA-A041-72CAF932FF40.thumb.jpeg.754ce343b6f124ef8a9bd4e7606babe5.jpeg

EB63FFFF-BCE2-40DF-AAA7-92F59EDCD1F6.jpeg

My worse gun deal was back in 1989 when I traded a Colt 1911 that was GI issued and $200 for a Hawes stainless .44 mag 6” and belt/holster. I was very “foolish”, but so into single actions, and back then Colt 1911’s were more plentiful and affordable. Not a day doesn’t go by that I kick myself! 

Archived