SASS Wire Forum

Five Novels Written by me!

I've mentioned some of this before, but there is new information for your consideration.  I'd like to announce that all five books in the Chronicles of Analamar series are now available in three different formats.

For the budget minded, they are available as e-books for the Kindle. And yes, you can read Kindle books on your phone, Ipad, or PC with a FREE Kindle app.

For the person who just likes books, they are available in paperback.

For the person who likes to have a premium version of things, they are available in hardcover.

Here's what they actually look like...

1672003104_AnalamarBooks.thumb.jpg.ae34f441a516f10952b434abbd76f4bd.jpg

They'd make a great Christmas gift! (He said in a shameless attempt to drum up sales.)

And here's where you can find them if you are interested. 

Wow.  I had no idea that you were the author of the book I just read. "The Constable and The Chief Captain.  It was a really good read.  I was actually getting ready to look on Amazon to find the next book in the series.  Thanks for a good tale.

48 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

Wow.  I had no idea that you were the author of the book I just read. "The Constable and The Chief Captain.  It was a really good read.  I was actually getting ready to look on Amazon to find the next book in the series.  Thanks for a good tale.

Why thank you, Bill.

I am glad you enjoyed it.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  :)

Archived